• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mr. Mudkip told me about you and some other's attempt at trolling me...
    Haha :) Find more reliable partners next time.
    I doubt he'd have just left, though. I rarely saw him post outside of debates, either. You guys must have some sort of Aussie bond, or something.
    Wait, he already got the Cadbury thread? How?

And I haven't seen Conquistador around, in, like, forever.
    I'm hoping he'll have a revelation once I point it out, though.

I just remembered, too, the search function isn't working for things made before the server transfer, so I'll have to dig it up manually. Hold on a tic.

I'll give it to both of you once I find it.
    Why'd you lose your sig rights, anyway? And I don't want to make it public just yet... one of these days, I'm going to post a link to Babylon's post near the end of it on his profile and say, "What happened, man? You used to be cool." Shh, don't tell.

I'm not sure, but probably. Because didn't Him in the Court overreact very n00b-like when people called him out, too? I never saw much of his work, though.
    Ah, Cadbury Cream Eggs... good memories, good memories. I still love that thread. First time I met u 2

And, actually, for whatever reason, I wasn't banned for the Red Jirachi thread. I seriously have no idea why.

But if I ever do get permab& (though unlikely), I'm totally going facetious.

Like I said, though, Zweet's been reporting everything, and, apparently, even though it's pretty blatantly obvious that he's a troll, people are still getting infractions for stuff. Probably 'cause of the asshole moderators I never associate with anyway.
    I may have to wait till about 11/11 to wear off some infractions though. I reall don't care what I get as long as it's not a pure trolling sentance.
    Excellent.

But I don't know about trolling profiles. Some mods really don't take kindly to it, and anyone can take action. Plus, as far as I know, Zweet's reporting every little offense against him.
    It's been pretty swell, though I haven't had much time for Youtube poop recently. I've been busy, of all things. Has WalrusGuy made anything new since he's been back?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…