• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As long as you know how to use wrist control, and own a gun, you should be good.
    I wonder if it's gotten anybody, though.

Also, clusterfucks ahoy!

And Zweet left a message on my profile for some reason. Probably shortly before he was banned. Which pretty much confirms to me that he was a troll.
    Well, we all know how white people are evil, along with women and muslims.
    No, I'm not quite sure where I got it from. I've said it for years in real life, and I really doubt I made it up.

Well, like I said, I'm saving the CCE thread for that special occasion. As for the others, I don't really put that sort of stuff in my sig, but Mr. Mudkip may, by all means. Have you guys found the clusterfucking thread yet? Oh, and that Brawl banner in my sig actually is a Rick Roll, if you're interested.
    Good thing Zweet is banned, though I wonder what his next hate topic would have been.
    If you and Zweet continue this flamewar, do you both want a little "time-out" from the forums?? So stop now or I'll take further action to BOTH of you.
    Under the UserCP (found at the top left of your screen), and on the left-hand side of your options. You should see the phrase "Edit Your Ignore List." ^_^
    Keep whining to Profesco :) He's ma homie. But he loves peace, and he is not siding with me.
    Well, if you're really trying to ignore him, I believe there is an "ignore list" function or something you can put him on. If he continues to troll you, I suggest using it.
    Am I standing up for him? Ask Zweet himself- I haven't condoned anything he's said yet. My only aim is to stop abusive insults, from any and all members.
    People are laughing at me because I'm very funny :)

Or maybe, I just enjoy seeing people like yourself going mad? :)
    Being his apprentice, I don't neccesarily have to use his strategies...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…