• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *Sigh* Now when I try to forget its fake and imagine a in-game sprite of it, it kinda soothes me and I completely forget its fake for a second, Purple Keckleon's drawing is really awesome. I believe its no shame for us being fooled by that grand drawing.

That doesn't mean I didn't doubt at all, I tend to have atleast a very little doubt at whatever thats on the net thats not oficially confirmed. But it wasn't enough to lead me to beleve its completely fake...

Oh well, lets hope Sir Ken Sugimori and the others make the sky form way more beautiful than this, if they don't I think we'll have some problems but personally I think they will make it more lovely.
    Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. Thank you.

Um.... What is your comment on the fake Shaymin?
    Hi Dustin. I was wondering, am I worthy of being a friend of you? Reason? I respect you for your extremely unique posts.^^
    I was an idiot into thinking spoiler tags would help prevent you from getting infractions, even if you warned them to look at their own risks. Though the only defense I have is I haven't slept in 24 hours and the time thought it was funny. And I have heard much worse, and yet it appeared as if nothing happened with those.

It appears, my suspicions are true, I am a failure.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…