• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
MetalSonic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No it doesn't lol.

Is it that hard to win several matches once a day, everyday? I don't think it is, honestly.
    No comment.

I play smart because it's less time consuming. ~

That's not hard to hit. You have to factor in how much they disconnect and play to get those positive win/loss rates.
    Quite simply, follow what you think is correct. As in, just being yourself rather than putting your faith in what hasn't been proven to exist.

Yet it is legit.

Japanese players aren't even all that notable, lol.
    Religion sucks.

You believe they do, but with those IVs, consider RNG abuse.

Are you implying it's hard to get a positive win/loss ratio in Pokemon? :l
    You're so random. I'll get the ferro once I reach a decent amount into the story mode to make it to that cave.
    I like perfection, rather than losing out due to a stat being behind and causing to miss a KO or a speed tie, etc.

Pick what you feel is better, lol.
    I don't look at non-rngs all too often to bother. If it doesn't have all it's IVs at 30-31, then it isn't all that important to me. ._.
    There's a entire thread to helping even the slowest of people learn how to do it. And if you read the latest posts, you'll see exactly what I mean.

Regardless, it's up to you. Any remaining morality I've had for the Pokemon series has went to the crapper, so I don't mind the method at all.
    RNG is for people who have a social life and are tired of this piece of **** game's mechanics, thank you very much. (I meant that in all seriousness)

I'd keep neither, go with the first, though.
    Helping is also caring. Help me evolve my Dusclops and i'll give you a DW female poliwag
    It won't be hard for me if I can do it within a few minutes lol, HEIL RNG.

Alright, keep me posted.

Night.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…