• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pepsi_Plunge
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Qual é que foi o gajo mais estúpido que já viste lá? Havia um que so fez dois posts. Ambos para perguntar quando é que ia começar a Next Pokemon Thread V. Porque é que ele quer saber?
    Eu me lembro lá na next Pokemon Thread, havia um gajo que tava a dizer que a Iris devia arranjar um segundo Axew, e que os mosqueteiros lendarios deviam tar nas equipas doelenco principal.
    Cobalion - Ash
    Terrakion - Iris
    Virizion - Cilan

Eu acho que a altura em que esta gente aparece mais é no verão. Os idiotas têm muito tempo livre.
    Amen to that, yep, yep, I don't buy the accessories anymore just the cases and junk for the 3DS and only the systems and games now. XD LOL LOL
    XD LOL LOL LOL You have as much as me! But my list goes up to nintendo accessories, misc, 3DS gear, wii and gear, and clubs!!!! XD LOL LOL LOL

The only place you beat me is Playstation, Kira no like Sony stuff. ~_~
    Dude! you got a 3DS too?! XD LOL I've got all systems going back to the gameboy on my shelves and even that Delta Airlines 1 that was available for the first 200,000. XD LOL
    ;p Good lifestyle.....XD LOL LOL LOL LOL But seriously though, I drink the zero stuff and it's probably better that I don't but whatcha gonna do ehh? XD LOL
    I personally don't get the issue people have with Pikachu battling. He is Ash's first Pokemon, the one he has the closest bond with. They've been through a lot together. Ash doesn't think in the same terms that the audience does.
    No, what I mean is that the tournament is so cool I'm coming back and posting here despite the fact I didn't want to for a while :)

Yeah that's fair enough. God I hate the drama round here.
    Yeah, but when hasn't it been really? :p

As you can see from my sig I got fed up because of certain immature users who I shan't name (ever), but the damn tournament has me crawling back on my hands and knees haha.
    Idk man the anime is not exactly consistent with size most of the time lol best example being roselia so I think they will make it almost snorlax size or at least like charizard size(wait who's bigger charizard or snorlax(hight wise))??
    Meh, whatcha gonna do, dude likes Pidove!

It does annoy me when people say Grotle shouldn't have evolved because Torterra lost so much. I'm just thinking- "ok, so how do you think Grotle would have done against Hippowdon or Drapion?"

Silly Anime Spoilers. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…