• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sincerely sorry for messing up PL. D: I thought I was doing a good job, but I was really ruining the experience for everyone else, yourself included. I hope you forgive me!
    We'll salvage it with hard work and a little more oversight from us GM's.

Yea, most everyone else had been off topic. I don't think some of these people has bothered to read the plot or the Rules Thread. Seriously.

Hmmm... Maybe. What's Mon opinion about kicking Lawmaster out?
    You were probably the only GM on at the time.

Personally, I think a mass deletion of posts would be the best thing. (I don't want this to end up like how PGA became.) But DooblyDooHaxorus isn't going to be back untill next week. :/ What do we do about him?

I also think Latios and Lugia should be made available again. Lawnmaster hasn't posted in the RP since it started. :/
    It am I missing from my sign up? I kinda want to fix it...
    BTW this is my first description, I am really bad at them XD
    Not really, so far everyone's mostly doing their own thing. :/

And then Tim steps outside and it suddenly rains again. xD

And then it gets sunny again

and then it rains again.

And then it gets sunny again.

Over and over again, just like in Emerald. xD

So are Tim and Adam/Kyogre and Groudon gonna be battling again so we can get characters together? Are we gonna do something different this time? xD
    Meh, Drake's dealt with worse. xD *shot*

Chances are very good that Adam and Tim are going to have to work together. (Without Rawr...I mean Alex around. xD *shot*)
    I wish Adam had a female Flygon, but Vibrava is close enough. xD

(This'll make Drake seem like a pedo though. xD)
    On the contrary, Lily's powers are just fine. She is Arceus' child after all. xD

Some of the other people are really holding back when it cocerns the powers. I know Rawl said he didn't want Godmodding but...seriously they can do better. :/

Two shy people? Good luck having any character interaction. xD

Those shy/antisocial types are a pain in the rear to incorporate into a story. It'd be out of character for them to approach anyone, and anyone that does speak to them, they'll probably shoo them away unless the other person is persistent.
    I copy and pasted "Scott's" profile from "The Village" and Mari and Tim's Sign Up from another RP. I don't see the problem with reusing the same Sign Up if you use the same character's repeatedly. :/ (I've stalked DVB every RP he joins, he always uses Diego Vendrix in every RP. xD)

By the way, you forgot to remove the word Yellow from "Drew's" Sign Up. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…