• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I'm new to Serebii, and it wouldn't let me add a custom avatar, could you help?

Anyways, want a battle?

6 VS 6
    NO ubers or legends

VM/PM me back =]
    It generally should've finished by the time I get on to put up the new week's thread.... Can you make up an image for examples? Like 6-8 different ones for the front post of trace?
    I see... have you tried just adding a glow to the sprite? Otherwise, its cool and we'll put it in the shop.

You'll be put in there when the poll finishes..
    I simply don't have time anymore. I try to check around every once in a while, but yeah. Maybe some other day ;).
    It's all right. The problem is you go insanely fast and don't always bother to explain what the hell you're doing which kinda defeats the point of a tutorial.
    As long as it's relevent and it's showcasing your own works and not somebody else's though by posting does make it more likely some idiot will report it and have the vid taken down that said. Vid tuts have always been fine.
    Length of bans is soemthing only for mods to know. Only reason I said why as it wans't exactly homg and moe the idiot did it to themselves.
    hey have you heard from Metal Harpey lately? Her shop has like a billion requests!! It needs to be Closed or something until she comes back online, coz she isnt gonna get it all done otherwise. I was thinking seeing as you work for her perhaps you could like temporarily Close the shop and say that it will open again when MH comes back!! I posted some requests about a week and a half ago-ish and am waiting for her to come back!!
    <%Emerald_Illusion> Joe, it's still having phases of the load fine then ****s up like yesterday... Had a few members saying they have the same :c Any more idea whats doing it?
    <~Serebii> only a finite amount of simultaneous connections available
    <~Serebii> we're still fine tuning
    <~Serebii> considering this is the first weekend we're on this server
    <%Emerald_Illusion> ya it's to be expected

Well dats confirmed at any rate. And no way in heck would it be allowed, there was such a b-fit last time it's more hassle than it's worth. Hell people still go on about it...
    No it's the forums, it happened to me and a couple of other mods yesterday though Joe's not entirely sure whats triggering it. It seems to be dine, then ded, then fine again. He's looking into it but hard to do much when you can't be sure of what the heck keeps triggering it.
    Man a lot of people I dealt with recently keep getting temp bans atm, this is freaky. But neither is on the list...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…