• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
nalhutta
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have 2 questions I would like to ask you.

How is it going with Munchlax, I now it is very unlikely that you got to that yet bit it can't hurt to ask?

Could you check out my trade shop and let me now what you think of the new layout (mostly event 2nd post)? If you think I should change anything or add anything let me now, since I am sort of experimenting with a new layout that appears to be working pretty well.

EDIT: I posted an offer on your trade shop.
    I am wondering if you could do me a huge favor. Since T-B0ne27 doesn't know when he will be able to trade. I am curious if I could trade you a few regular egg move Pokemon I have, so you could RNG me a shiny version of them with the egg move the original one had. Could you do that for me and I don't care about the IVs. I would greatly appreciate that, and if you would like anything from my shop I have no problem with that either.
    Thanks for the easy and successful trade =]
    I will see if i can get any of the other egg move pokemon you are after as well
    I have all of the dex fillers you need:Solrock, Crawdaunt, Armaldo, and Metagross. Instead of trading each for something, can I trade all of them for a shiny pokemon or something like that? Just wondering. If not, then I can just go by the rules thing that you listed.
    I can give you a untouched arceus for your shiny rayquaza. Along with the arceus I can also offer a shiny chancey, normal darkrai, and jirachi. All for the rayquaza.
    When we are both on at the same time we can trade latias/suicune and 2 manaphy eggs: 1 for your flawless scyther and 1 for your shiny riolu.

My SS FC is 4942 6949 3916
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…