• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ShinyFuFu! I know we weren't all that close, but I'd like to think that if I made a grand return you'd remember me at least a little. Well, my grand return is now! And I'm trying to reconnect with as many SPPfers as possible!
    I'm glad to know it was you. But this is kind of annoying, since I recently restarted White, so now I have a new Dream World ID on that game. My new name is "HELIOTROPE".
    If I come across your island again, I'll send you a new dream pal request. ^_^
    Hey, Fufu. I was just playing on the Pokemon Dream World, and I came across an island called "ShinyFufu". I was wondering if this was your DW island? Well, I hope it is, because I sent you a dream pal request. ^^; (my name on there is FafnerYaoi)
    Saw you on my old contact list, not sure if you remember me as we haven't talked in years. Thought I might send you a "new" friend request if that is okay.
    I didn't attack you. Sorry if you were hurt. Just see my comment today to Pokerealm. I won't be bothering you again, former friend.

As a total aside, I found a shiny Nincada on Emerald while breeding Houndour today - which was the entire reason I signed on to the Forum today, and found tons of negative VMs. Got my back up, but now things are cooled off.
    I suppose most hobbies are like that... I don't have much of a hobby outside of pokemon so I can't comment on them but i'm sure people have varied tastes within one hobby.

I think it's interesting too and it makes for some interesting discussion and heated debates concerning things like RNG, Chaining and what makes a challenging way to hunt.

I'm sure i'll warm to REing, it's technically just like SRing but you're not resetting the game (or frame). I just can't seem to get into it as much as Eggs or SR.
    It is more exciting with B+W's double grass I think, everytime a Petilil appears I think it's shiny :p They're so similar to normal in colour. Also if I get two of the same pokemon I think one looks slightly different to the other for a split second, dunno why but they just do to me.
    oh wow haha >_< . i didnt think of that. i was thinking that you recorded it showing up in a battle, paused it, and took a picture from that
    congrats on the paras. i really like the picture you took with the sparkles haha. its tough getting the timing right in FR/LG and the picture looks clear
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…