• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ahh okay! My FC is 3411 0939 9232. I can trade later on tonight or tomorrow I have to eat and take a shower before I can start playing again haha.
    Ohhhh o.o then indeed I would like it, if you don't need it! What would you like in return? I have a dwf chespin and i can breed dwf pinsir :eek:
    Hey. If you want to add my 3DS code, I'd be willing to add yours and give you mine, so here:

2020 - 0646 - 3600 Will

Have fun in X/Y :p
    Hi there!

If you want to add me, here you go!

3DS FC #1: 5456 0313 8777 - Jake
    3DS FC #2: 0146 9781 1948 - Jake

Good luck with your shiny hunts. Fingers crossed they appear quickly for you. Is there any Pokémon you need, like any of the starters, for example?
    I don't like to use bug types either.

About Shroomish I'm gonna hunt for it in the future in B/W for its swarm. The chance is higher & I'd like to get a swarm shiny (not the chaining one of course).
    But I still have to chase other targets first.

Good luck and have fun!
    Hey there, how are you & Raya doing?

I just wanna say that I finally reclaimed my shiny Beautifly.
    Well, not on purpose, as I was expecting something else to shine.

You see, I was hunting in Petalburgh Forest on my JP Ruby hoping, if I was lucky, for shiny Shroomish to appear. But I was also aware that I might reclaim my shiny Beautifly, if (again) I was lucky to get the right wurmple. I didn't wanna reclaim the shiny Beautifly tbh. It's not really my favorite pokemon.

Anywoo, I ended up w/ a shiny Wurmple.

Then, b/c I was curious I tried to evove it (w/out saving), and Ta da!

[SPOILER]

That's all I gotta share, good luck on your hunts!^^
    I wasnt harsh towards them I used to be.. But it wasnt because of what they did it was because of advents constant attacks centered on me he does RNG and yes he is a bully who attacks normal shiny hunters on forums.
    I hope you enjoyed reading all my VMs. As I deleted them all, I noticed you had been to all the relevant users recently. Do I know you? Should I?
    Thanks! ^w^ I'm glad that my attempts at trolling back are somewhat amusing I don't laugh at my own troll-backs, I promise. Pffft.
    Thankyou very much =] Take as much luck as you want! They're a pain to hatch because of the hatch steps but worth it.

I'm wondering if it rubbed off on redpixie already with that Dratini.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…