• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
AromaFlora
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• woops, I gtg but I'll be back like in an hour. Anyways I have your 2 FCs, if you're going to stay online.
    For PokeTransfer, you MUST HAVE the following:
    - B/W game card
    - any 4th gen. game card
    - 2 DS systems (any variants)
    Also, you HAVE TO beat the game on B/W

On route 9 (access from White Forest/Black City) there is a building on top of the wooden bridge. Go inside, and at the top, a man will talk to you and explain the rest to do. You should catch on really quickly, its really easy after the first time. Also, go to the main Serebii B/W guide and look at the PokeTransfer info there. Its really helpful (helped me).

Hope this helps you!
    Hey so do you still want me to Poketransfer? I'd be happy to help... Also if you don't mind could you take off the poll in my shop?
    To AromaFlora:
    Wants- Oshowatt, Chikorita, Mudkip, Treeko, Turtwig, Piplup, Chimchar, Eevee, Larvitar, and Gible
    Have- All Kanto Starters, Exxecute, Dratini, Aipom, Elekid, Onix, Larvesta, and Anorith
    Can you also delete my other forum trade thing please =D You'll see it in my thread posts. Sorry about the bother
    "Locking. I honestly don't know what's going on here lol.

You best read the rules and put descriptions for your Pokemon if you want your thread to stay unlocked!"

Lol'd hard XD
    hope that anough. do i have the ability to modify and adjust shop content reguarly and will it remain on the last page of shops or can it bump up to the first page somehow
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…