• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sure

The white pixely outlines on the pic are when I extracted the background to make it transparent.

Or if you know somebody that can help lol
    Heya, I was serching around and as wondering do you know how to remove extraction line from a picture?
    It's ok. C: I can wait patiently for the other one. I'll go check now! Do I have to upload it to my own image hosting program?
    But, they're made in quite the same way! It's just the difference in the pictures put.

ORLY? Well, people see you as the 'boss' of Project Legends, and they're respecting you quite much!

BTW...

----------
    And why not we set our own rule about using your character? If the character is not used in a limited time after sign up - like about a week or shorter, he/she will be taken off the list.
    ----------
    What do you think? That'll keep some places open if the place holder hasn't posted like, in a week, and yet not informing the GM/Co-GMs.

...*le gasps* MY CHARACTERS!!! MUST POST, MUST POST.

And you gotta edit the Project Legends 1st post to edit the info on it. I can give you a short list of what you should do.
    hey i saw you edded me to the shop :) thanks. but i noticed you forgot to take the *s out of my fusions..also i have a new fusion i want to send to you for the shop. i will send it via PM
    Uh, um...

Sorry to bother you, but do you have any idea of what's happening in the rp? I'm not really sure how to suddenly start joining in. owo;
    *caramelldances and spams your AWESOMEZZ profile for no reason at all*

... I think I'll set up a little camp here. C= *takes out picnic basket, tent, and other tools*
    *stalks your Art Shop*

...!!!

"Two spots left, better take advantage of it before this shop becomes super popular!"- RulerOfUnova

SEE? I TOLD YA SO.

And actually, I would love to help in your art shop, but most of my schedule's full. Maybe I'll do after the super important exams.
    I see. But say, why don't you offer some other kind of unique GIFs?

Just one of them. But I believe, that you'll be one of the top-ranked popular member on Serebii one day. Just you wait and see. XD

*spazzes* I HAZ SOMEONE COOL ON MAH FRIENDZ LIZT BWAHAHAHAHAHA- *shot*
    Sorry for ruining PL. I know the Serebii rules say that even if you're new, it doesn't excuse you from the rules, so I am incredibly sorry for godmodding like crazy. That was my first RP too, so I guess i'll get it right this time. Once again sorry.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…