• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Its fine sweetie understand but I may need your assistants when I start going to school to manange the clan...
    hows life been going teg misses you...we need our co-leader...the tournament dead without you...hope your doing alright ; 3
    Dude! love the Leafeon pic :D Are you like some kind of Anime Guru or somethin' lol lol

Cause if so, have you heard of pumpkin scizzors, soul eater, spice and wolf, chobits, and or s cry ed? lol
    okay sweetie were going in our first clan war...darkwood is our opponent...jets came back so were all set now ; 3
    hey sweetie jsut let me know when your team ready working on my team still and got advice from madmarine...im not going done so easily...
    I am doing pretty good! You? Things are little busy this week for me, but I have Harry Potter World to look forward to! Leaving on Saturday :D
    oh no...we should never start on big ones like black ice...darkwood is a small group actually...we need to find out how our team does and start off small...
    well we are working on the clan war set up...me,madmarine0,validuis,Ihawk, and need one more for our clan war team...I choose that we clan war Team Darkwood...its small and it should give us an edge on our first clan war...
    oh okay I was gunna try to have a battle with you to see who would be qualified to be the leader for our first clan war...well guess I got to train extra hard to do this clan war...must be ready pronto...I still am training sadly so gotta kick it up a nocth...don't worry not mad just was asking ; 3
    yes sweetie im fine just been busy with the outside world so hard to manage the clan so yeah....I need to ask would you like to be in the first clan war or would you like me too?...I have to more pokemon to ev train to have my team ready...leveling my others up...my shiny milotic is top condish now...he will kick some but with special attack and awsome speed and sp. defense...I need to get those berries from vernidtut...
    we temprarly have some from another clan helping us...we need to start a tournament now...also we need to take the top 5 winners of the tourny to be i a first clan war to draw more members....Validus is helping as well....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…