• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So, I heard you've just gotten PO? Would you care for a quick round? I'm bored, and I'm not opposed to meeting new people xD
    I feel for you, Fallen, I feel for you... XD We still have plenty of room. ;) We're very active, and you don't get banned for being inactive. X)
    ^^ You need to fill out the registration form~ There are four guilds, (as our name says)
    The Assassin's Guild, which is more battle oriented, The Thieves Guild, which is more into every aspect (Writing, art, battling, breeding) The Magical Guild, which is not battle oriented, but more into the teaching of aspects of pokemon, (Like the mechanics of breeding along with history of the metagame and stuff) and then there's my guild, The Haunted Guild. We're sorta like the Thieves Guild, only we're more battle oriented then the Thieves Guild. X) You rank up in your guild by either beating some of our challenges (I'm still getting mine up) or doing one of the things mentioned in the first post. ;)
    i know right! you wouldnt think jigglypuff is very good but shes beast! also if you can master her rest it is a instant KO at 50 damage
    no problem for the link. my favorite characters on melee are falco and jigglypuff(i beat event match 51 with jigglypuff 3 times :) ) and on brawl they are ike falco and jigglypuff
    Ur Ice! (nice). Yeah keepers that on as well as alakazam over reunicclus so it could be UU also a few other things
    Yeah, I've gotten Kyurem, but he's not exactly my favorite Ice-type ever...(His animation reminds me of chickens. xD) He's okay, really strong to. ^^ Only I didn't catch him with a good nature. D: Oh well...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…