• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey whats ur friend code and im leaving to the place of wifi on 10 minutes so in 20 minutes ill be as u put it red-e lol
    dalton 3308 6412 6498
    hey im sorry but :( but due to some circumstances out of my control i cant trade till this time tomorrow..sorry but i really want to trade with u so ill save the pokemon.
    so elctrike, mareep, snover, trapinch, and saikou milotic right?
    for shiny wishmkr jirachi, mew mystry, latias 10 aniv europe, and shiny steelix and umm ruby zigzagoon
    I believe this is the trade so ill see you anywhere from 1 or 2 hours ill message u as soon as im ready im dalton 3308 6412 6498 and u?
    okay thats fine expect to hear from me in a hour to half on hour
    THANKS so i bring saikou milotic and shiny snover trapinch and electrike right or am i wrong
    and i will only accept shiny wishmaker jirachi for the saikou if thats cool and cant trade for like a few hours lke 1 and a half dalton 3308 6412 6498
    okay welli look at your list and possibly pick another one but the shiny corsola didnt work out i lost my chain and lost the shiny corsola but im gonna chain pokemon today and would like to trade today so pm me soon so we can trade
    yes of course they are legit and 4 for 4 please so no saikou milotic if thats cool inless you take of another so 4 for 4 trade
    hey i can offer shiny roselia,trapinch,snover,electrike,coreslia,and mareep good natures ut shiny nicknameable
    okay i think you said you wanted shiny snover and ill check for the third poke you dont have like idk shiny hariyama or evd rayquaza or mewtwo evd yeah something like dat
    Saikyou Milotic, shiny Chimchar, and 10ANIV Dragonite.

But, I assume you have already gotten rid of the chimchar and dragonite. So, pm me a list of your stuff, por favor.
    yeah well heres what im intrested in the mystery mew, ruby zigzagoon and the latias 10 aniv england and the shiny steelix so what did you want again?
    hello can i get the event list and unfortunately 10 aniv dragonite has been traded but ill take a look at your event list and see what i have that you dont or ill offer more shinys
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…