• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol you remind me of myself. I've lost count the number of times I've stopped playing competitive battling. The number of times I felt I couldn't go on. The number of times I thought I could continue thinking I'll stop playing but you know what, I couldn't no matter how many times I tried to stop I got back on again. Losing is inevitable. Even for the expert players they will lose once in a while. I've learned how misleading it is to think in terms of Win OR Lose. Duality is an interesting concept but can only take us so far and the great masters learned from thousand of years came to realize duality is like a two headed beast: if you take one head out it will look really messed up and most likely create more problems.

I understand the pain of losing very well, right now I'm afraid of losing against Liam in my tournament battle for B.A but I've gone through so many changes to my team, to my tactics and to myself. Will it be enough? I don't know. I know for sure that if I want to win in the long run I have to accept the pain of defeat. Its harsh, its cruel, it may deprive us the dreams and goals we long for but there is no greater teacher.

You say you've started three months ago right? I started two years ago and I've never made any progress until i joined Serebii and B.A. If it is your desire to stop playing after the RS remakes I have no right to stop you but I will do what I can to help you just as you offer to help me. Read this article. I want you read this, bookmark it and learn from it. I can't even imagine where I would be had i not read it http://teamuber.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7558
    A rain team. That is a possibility. I think that is a good way to get a better idea of strategies. If I make a seperate team from my regular team then maybe it'll work. Who knows I might find something to add to my chess team.

I actually have a few more questions, like how long did it take you to get this good? What were some obstacles you had to face to get to this point? and what are some key tips you can give based on your exp?
    thanks thats good to know. I think I'll battle you when i rank up. though if you'd like to know what duties i have for my chess set you should check out my Rate My Team thread ;)
    wow it looks like you've put more thought into it than i have. i might have to rethink my strategies for a bit but i might want to battle you some more to hammer out some of the details. that and i can bounce off ideas off you ;)
    I'd like to thank you for your help earlier. So far my team is pretty stable but this isn't the first time I've had trouble against weather teams. like i said my strategy primarily revolves around a chess board though i'm not ashamed to say i'm hammering out the details. I'll make a few modifications as i can. any more tips would be greatly appreciated ;)
    Hi. I've subbed in for Sui. You're my opponent. Fine to battle whenever. Looks like you are online at the moment. Let me know what PO server you would like to battle on.
    ----------
    they do have an orangutan: Darmanitan. They do have serpents: Arbok, Ekans, Serperior?? lol. WOlf.....there is one...I can't remember.....hmmm....I had an idea for a flamingo.....fire flying.
    ----------
    Darmanitan is based off of a Darmua doll, not an Orangutan, and I was talking about sea serpents, not snakes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…