• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
U

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Apologies on my absence. Part was of family events, but most was of my own procrastination.
    I'm sorry, but I'll have to resign my application. Procrastination, homework and my general laziness demands as such.
    Uh.. yeah.
    You can take me off the list.
    I actualy had meant this:

----------
    And why not we set our own rule about using your character? If the character is not used in a limited time after sign up - like about a week or shorter, he/she will be taken off the list.
    ----------
    when I had said "And I'm fine with that, if you can convince one of the other two."
    I can honestly say that I didn't message you as a friend b/c you were a Co GM or whatever I messaged you b/c you were Virawl and Mons friend so I assumed you were ok to friend too
    I am not looking for special treatment, if anything I want you to treat me like you always have, just like everyone else.
    And no, I never had a masterplan (lol) to get better treatment, I do realize that that probably happens though
    But now that that's over, My name is Cometstarlight and its nice to meet you too, : D
    Okay... xD

Have fun spamming me?

I can't make any other GIFS. Thats the problem. xD

Dude, "AWESOMEZZ" Profile? It's the saem as yours! xD
    'Cause it was an idea for PL on how to fix it, but then looking over it I decided it was really stupid. So I deleted it. =D;;

Stalker.

And that's a unanimous decision then. And I'm fine with that, if you can convince one of the other two.
    Well, most shops make Lickies. xD I offer HeadBumpies *Shot*

Coolest Kid in town? xD *Accepts FR*
    Bro. I said you could help manage. I'll make you a Co-GM, how bout that? Just don't go overboard. I am really busy ATM with my Art Shop. Sorry. I've only read to, like, the 4th page. The posts just keep coming too fast!
    I'm not allowed to make a discussion thread unless I get permission from a mod.

I asked for permission three weeks ago, and still haven't heard back. *sighs*
    Oh, well then... xD

Well, it says in the rules that if you see someone not behaving well, tell me so I can ask them to leave the RP. I don't think reporting to a mod will be necessary. I don't want to cause a scene, because usually, after something crazy happens, people stop posting.

Popular guy? >_> Pssssh, what, no.
    Are you serious? You've actually read it? o.o I know I signed up for it, but I didn't have time nor patience to read it all. The first 2 pages were okay :/

So you're saying there are sues everywhere here? >-> Hmm, I'll think about your offer. Though I already have Yel and Mon Co-GM'ing with me. We might be able to handle it. If not...

How bout if someone posts something completely array, like, extremely sue-ish (Like Kim in the original) then you tell them, or me. M'kay?

Anyway, introduce you to others? xD I just joined, like, 2 weeks ago, I doubt I'm that popular. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…