• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Các chuong trình ki?m ti?n Online b?n nên tham gia trong giai do?n hi?n nay: ADIT, SFI, Worldprelaunch, Eimimo
    Tham kh?o các chuong trình khác t?i dây
    Hai, there's a new Team Rocket tournament going on, and we need to see some activity from you on the clan, so it would be nice to see you join it. C:
    Hello, it seems we are opponents for the first round of the Partners in Crime Tourney being held, I will be available to battle all weekend so PM me a time that is good for you and I am sure I can work my schedule around to meet up. Best of luck to you and I hope we end up having a fun match.
    hey Ram. I know you're active enough man but you gotta post in the clan more often, just so the guys don't think you've left 'em. It doesnt take long for them to start questionning your abscences, believe me :p
    hey Ram. I know you're active enough man but you gotta post in the clan more often, just so the guys don't think you've left 'em. It doesnt take long for them to start questionning your abscences, believe me :p
    We should probably try and complete our war battle some time. How's 8:00pm (GMT +10) on Wednesday for you?
    omg, i got raped.. o.o
    lol, good game. i need to try harder next time and get a better team together ^^
    hope i can battle you agian soon.
    ello, im one of the new members to the clan. was wondering if i could have a test battle ^^ ive only battled online a few times and not the best at it :p
    let me know if you can, k ^^
    Hey Ram thanks for keeping charge of the clan whilst I was gone ^^

Here's a gift for your troubles, should you choose to accept it.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…