• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Really?! Well... I have 4 battles. All here on SPPf. When I level up, I'm gonna get a Riolu named Jet. Sig: Special Training: Fast Lane (Various)
    Since Jet was taken care off by Mienfoos and Mienshaos, he learned to be quicker and more powerful making him rash with actions. He learns to how to use Bullet Punch, Sucker Punch and Aqua Jet but forgets how to use the moves Counter, Calm Mind, Giga Impact, Low Sweep and Circle Throw because they take too long to do. He needs 1.25x more energy when using the new moves he learned. He also suffers from defense loss as he can be caught off guard easier.
    Am I allowed to use my signature here there. LoL! I made an account the other day lol. Can I try submitting my sigs there too. It might help since muyo is there too
    Oh! Cool! Any advice on making sigs... can you judge my latest post? I fixed everything sir Jeri fixed in the old one a few hours ago. I think he got scared by my long post so stopped judging for the day before my post lol... Ah well... must wait for another week... >.>
    If I still have slots available. Will I be able to get pokemon like Larvesta when I'm level 2? That means Larvesta is level 1!
    Yeah. It ain't that fast. I know. LoL! For me, most matches in ref queue usually gets taken in less than 24 hours. Okie dokie. I have a question, when I level up as a trainer, do my Pokemon level up too?
    What I'm confused about though is that no one has accepted my fight with bobandbill yet xD It's been like 24 hours lol
    Hey Dave. Do you think it'd be safe to say we could DQ AkonFan. He's been gone about a week longer than his TA post said he would. I just thought I'd see where you stood on this whole thing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…