• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've noticed. Well, I have been working these past few days and have little time to frequent here for idle chatter these days. Of course, I'm available now,
    The 3DS release at it's date was fine, honestly. The pricing, obvious design quirks and lack of compelling software were the major issues with it initially. They were charging 250 USD for a device that is only a little over 100 USD to manufacture (not counting unrelated costs).

But, they're not taking a loss per unit sold with these recent drop, I'm not sure if this was a call for desperate measures or not. Thankfully, I already own both systems you mentioned.
    Bleh, never saw that reply. Well, I see...

With the recent 3DS price drop, I've now been convinced to buy one in a heartbeat. Going to preorder it next week too.
    It's a excellent game to play. Lots of content, great story, and great characters. The final mix version is even better, but I cant read Japanese very well. Nomura needs to have an english final mix game internationally for once, but I know it will never happen. But I can read a little since I go on Pixiv a lot to find pictures to collect.
    I have been doing good. I have been playing Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep and I have to say Terra's voiceover is terrible and he is such a bonehead sometimes. This could be my favorite Kingdom Hearts game so far.
    Sorry I don't have any IM. I am picky online because of weirdos. And Gmail is not very compatible. I wish google would fix the compatiblity.
    I just got my first braces today. I won't be able to use my back teeth to eat so I can only eat soft food for a few days.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…