• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

Gameteen.net is latest online free 10,000 popular flash games with greatest players, fun games, play now.

Yes... i did nearly get run over by bindi irwin, well, I was at australia Zoo, and steve irwin was riding his motorcycle around with bindi and he zoomed right next to me and i nearly got knocked over.
    Had any luck at the Battle Frontier? I never did very well because I didnt do EV training until I got Pearl
    Yeah, i got fed up and just used Pal park in the end as it was taking way too long. Nearly filled the Kanto section with the exception of Mew and the others shuldnt take me to long. Ill let you know when Im done.
    You played your copy much recently?
    I have access to both games so I can get all the version exclusives and starters, the one sIm struggling with are all the Swarm and Safari Game Pokemon because it isnt guarenteed that they will show up. I can get some of the legendaries as they come with certain games, like Jirachi and Manaphy.
    Yeah, i only tend to go on it when im bored of my xbox. Tryin to fill up my Pokedex at the moment because Ive more or less given up on my online squad
    Nothing much really, just loads of school work. Not been able to spend much time on here or on my DS. You uo to much?
    I've been great! School sucks and my shoulders will die before the semester ends. I have to walk like four blocks to and from school, usually with two books! Also, i'm trying to make a fan fic and it's kinda like a half finished sweater.
    yeah I remember you telling me that before. Hope it goes well, and that you dont have an exam like I did
    It was shiny Kricketune (hence my new avatar), and he joins the Shiny Sableye I caught a few years ago on Sapphire. Both are sittin happily on my Pearl Version. Although Ive not been totally lucky a shiny Nidorino and Gyarados escaped from me on Leaf Green.
    You should get one eventually, what I seem to find is you get them when your not expecting it
    hey mewfan1, Ive recently managed to capture another shiny (guess which one) and I was wondering how many youve got?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…