• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good night! I'll talk to you tomorrow! I might or might not talk to you before my Soccer Game . So, talk to you sometime tomorrow! :D :)

Edit: Oh, and sorry for another slower response! :D :)
    I'm thinking of full size Pokemon Sprites !

Yes! I love DBZ Kai ! I love any DB stuff! :D :) I also got a Dragon Ball Z Game from Gamestop on vacation. It is Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku ! It is for the GBA SP ! :D :)

Sorry for taking a little while to respond, but I had to type this, and I am playing my HG on my DS ! :D :)
    I'm sure that he'll be on tomorrow, earlier on, hopefully!

That would be pretty cool! Also, I was thinking of having bigger Sprites of the Pokemon that they chose in the Winner's Section !

It's ok! I'm sorry that it took me so long to get back. I got my DS too, and I got started playing my HG ! :D :)

Edit: Oh, and I'm also watching some DVRed Dragon Ball Z Kai ! :D :)
    I'm back!

Ya. I want to come up with some cool new ideas for Challenges , but it is kind-of hard.

No. You can keep it for a while yet as long as you want it!

Ok! I hope that he accepts! :D :)
    Ya. It is kind-of tough thinking of a cool idea!

I won't fight you for it either!

Ya! You can let him! I'll probably Sign-Up in the morning.

I'm going to take a shower now. I'll be back soonish. :D :)
    If you want to, then you can continue on! As long as you get enough people to Sign-Up , then you can do it!

Well, I might as well answer this question before you ask it. I will probably Sign-Up this time, but I'm nut sure yet. If someone else wants to be a Co-Owner , then let them! :D :)
    Hehe! That would be nice! I have been kind-of busy lately, and I'm going to a friend's house really soon! Tomrrow I have two Soccer Games , but after that I don't think that I have anythin g going on for a couple of days! Well, I have to go no! Talk to you later! :D :)
    I'm back!

For a little while I won't be very active becuase I have some stuff to do with my Photobucket , upload some of my Sprites .
    I'm hoping to have it made this weekend, well finished then, but I'm not entirely sure.

Can you ignore my PM ? I have to go eat breakfast now! If you want I can do it when I get back, though!
    I suppose that I could use a workout, well at least for the top half of my body! I go biking a lot!

It is nice, I guess. Some more people would be nice, so we could have some more Mafia Games , and some bigger ones! I am probably going to do my Mafia here. I doub that a wenty-five person Mafia would fill, and even if it did, I doubt that everyone would stay active! I do plan on having a smaller Mafia Game there, mainly to try out a new Role that I thought of.
    That sucks! You practice so much, then you don't do all that good! That just stinks!

I hope that more people join Mafia Lovers soon, and they stay active! I also hope that some of the others that haven't ben on for a day or two or more, come back! That seems like a lot to hope for! :D :)
    It's ok. I'm sure that I'll be sick of soccer practice after a little while. We might not practice much, because it's not known for being good at soccer. Well, I guess that I'll see.

Also, do you know why Bullkid1997 wasn't on yesterday, or yet today? He hasn't been on, and I haven't talked to him yet since I got back from vacation!
    Thanks! I have three games left, and a tournament, and then Summer Soccer is over for me! :( Well, then I'll have more free time! :D :)
    Thanks for doing the Trivia Round ! I have a Soccer Game tomorrow, so I'm not sure if I will be able to do it, but I probably will, maybe! Well, I have to go to bed soon, and I think that you already have! :D :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…