• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Miips! How ya been, haven't seen you in a while. And sorry to ask you this, but a friend of mine is looking for a DW Vulpix for breeding. Can I give him your contact info?
    Welcome back! I passed my test that you gave me. I had Moose and Darkrai confirm it for me since we couldn't trade before you left :(
    Well, one of the things should kinda be kept on the downlow so I can't really say anything yet. The other is this dude that left. I wasn't too sure of who he was, but he seemed kinda well known throughout the clan. Of course, i'm just assuming. He said he left 'cause he didn't feel like he was contributing enough. :0
    Yo, i'm kinda new 2 this guild and my friend thought it'd be cool if I got 2 know some of the people here.

SO CONVERSATIONAL TIME OR WHAT?
    I know! Shes my mother after all. I deserve a explaination. XD Hopefully she will eventually let me. I just gotta leave it alone right now. :)
    *shrug* Dunno. I think it goes on your Gym page in the forums and if you feel like it, in your sig. Darkrai stuck her badge on her E4 page, so, I think that's where they go. xD
    Oh yeah...Forgot about that one. X)

Hi, Miips! I need to know; what pokemon and colours should your badge be? :) Also;
    Which riddle did you solve? ;) I am so going to find that book on secret writing soon...*looks under table* Not there...
    Hi Miips :D What's Sepp saying about us banning you? We think that its awesome having someone voice their thoughts so we could actually listen in and change our opinions. Of course, if you don't feel like we're listening, then that's too bad :( Just letting you know that you rock as a member and an artist :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…