• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hehe, what bothers me the most is how people call her a Mary Sue. They have like, no proper arguments, and they call her out something not true? And Debbie Downer? lol
    I was banned because of my signature. It was basically showing the middle finger (in smiley form) to all the Iris haters. (Iris is the girl traveling with Ash in Pokémon anime) So yeah, naturally, or apparently, that's not allowed. I got 10 infraction points and got banned for 10 days. -.-
    Super Seaking's usertitle claims that he's faster than me. Well, he did get the tramp into the sack faster than I did, so, yeah, he is...
    I don't blame you. Do whatever you feel you have to. ^^ *hugs*

I gotta go to bed. I'm sleepy. Nighty-Night!~ *cuddles* X3
    Yeah. ^^;;

I know, I understand. *huggles*

I'm not lying. I pinky swear. I really think you're cute. :) *holds up pinky*
    Rayne really knew about my ability to scoop out the latest anything among members. My ability works just as well on here.

You know I'm talking to you~♪ I hath no shame on what I've done here. because, frankly, you can't touch me!
    I'm one of the few people who didn't find out about this song through Family Guy. I used to play it on the first Donkey Konga.

Memories... ♪
    GM... *hugs tightly* Look, this seems awful now, but in the long run, you're going to be a much better person for this. You don't need her if she doesn't even give a care about your feelings. She doesn't deserve you. You deserve so much better. You will find someone so much better, who will love you, respect you, and give you the whole world. Please, believe me when I say that. You are a cute, sweet, funny, adorable, caring guy, and you don't deserve the hurt she's put you through. *holds hand* Things will get better. It doesn't seem like it now, but they will. I promise. It just takes some time. :)
    In my hour of need
    Ha, no, you're not there
    And though I reached out for you
    Wouldn't lend a hand

Through the darkest hour
    Grace did not shine on me
    It feels so cold, very cold
    No one cares for me

Did you ever think I get lonely?
    Did you ever think that I needed love?
    Did you ever think, stop thinking?
    You're the only one that I'm thinking of?

You'll never know how hard I tried
    To find my space and satisfy you too

Things will be better when I'm dead and gone
    Don't try to understand, knowing you I'm probably wrong

But oh how I lived my life for you
    Still you'd turn away
    Now as I die for you
    My flesh still crawls as I breathe your name
    All these years I thought I was wrong
    Now I know it was you
    Raise your head raise your face your eyes
    Tell me who you think you are?