• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Holy crap!! THATS THE GUY THAT GOT THE GENERAL FORUMS CLOSED DOWN! That *****hole! Now I have even more of a reason to want to rip his head off!!
    I can tell his type right away. He wants you to jerk around with him so he can play his word games and try to make you look like an idiot. I didn't go for it and I can tell you didn't either.
    A band of RNG'ers? That's incredible.. Well I had nothing against it until I saw that IV's can even be calculated. That and I noticed a stronger voice in RNG'ers so I had to speak my mind and try to wave the banner of true pokemon shiny's.

I mean I get that they have their opinions and we have ours but he was the *****hole that had to go and start calling us stupid and begin his little game of ****.
    **** man, are you meaning to tell me you had an encounter with him before too? Ya he is a complete ***-wagon. He thinks he is making sense but it's just friggen ramble.
    You're right though. Totally lost it like you did on the general boards. Luckily I didn't go too far however and just took it up in a message with him..
    Confuse spam XD It would be suitable for his "perfect" Pokemon XD
    Gah I have the same issue as you and fell for the trap of the stupid idiots that RNG.. Got into a heated debate and probably going to get infractions. I'll just wait for them to expire before I lose my cool again..
    That's cool :). And hey, please don't give the link to the forums to anyone okay? We want to keep the forum private for a bit.
    Wow people are really getting on your ****. But follow Spheals and my opinions and you'll be alright.
    RNG'ers tell you are an easy target to get pissed any other way so..
    People suck but what ya going to do you know? Just got to let it go man, who cares what people say. That's my intake. The only one who pisses me off is the Mod of the 5th Gen cause he actually has power -___-;

But yeah.. It happen, we might as well just deal with this board -___-;
    saw u comment on eevee's wall, and just wanted to mention that that person didnt say they werent legit, he said they were rng'd. But yeah, still not a nice thing to say..
    What you said to him resulted in the mods closing the thread tho =[
    please watch the arguements...I really don't want it to become a debate thread please...If rngers wants to be in the thread its fine...
    excuse me I was wondering if I could borrow your Druddigon for just a moment for the data, I'd be willing to trade you my shiny Lampent that I found in a RE by accident so you can be sure I won't steal it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…