• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This is probably just going to lead to trouble but out of curiosity why do you post so much in the 5th gen shiny thread? You clearly violate the one post per page rule which is worth a infraction and even if it is a faq, random questions/responses can be answered in profiles. This for instance isn't being spammy because I'm not posting a random post in the thread.

Also why do you act so harshly towards RNG-ers? I don't prefer RNGING myself but I'm not going to disregard shinies and get into fights with people about them. You do realize the thread is for everyone right and that by most standards and the rules in the rules section, it isn't cheating.
    Sorry but that's been bothering me, especially because you seem to act like the thread's your playpen or something and you frequently/uncommonly fight with people over RNG-ing there.
    Evidently not. Sorry, but I'm not gonna bother with the vote. If you can't return to the forum, I'm not gonna keep taking VM votes. Sorry again.
    Hey Gilgari . I respect you're epicness as a shiny hunter.
    Can you give me advice if I were to SR for a shiny start in B/W?
    Would it show without entering battle?
    Thanks!
    Ah I see. Do I need to raise my Black/White rank up more? The only egg hatching power I get is when a boy drops it off on my game and it last for 30 minutes. I don't have the one that you use actual points on.
    Yo Gilgari, my brother is using Platinum to SR for the starters.
    Do you know how SR works for that one? Do you have to chose the pokemon this time and wait for it to appear in battle?
    i know how to mm, i just need to wait till i can transfer my japanese ditto from my soulsilver.
    Lmao! I knew you would like it!

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…