• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, since curiosity gets the best of me, I need someone to keep my ZN profile under lockdown. I'm sure it'll come in handy soon, but not now. So I was wondering if you could PM wata (Viral) on BMGf and ask him if he could keep my profile if I were to give him my password to him.

I'm not going to ask him on ZN, because the staff can spy on a user's PMs. >.>
    I know I said that I wanted them all banned, but come on. I'm not that shallow. ^^;

besides. She wants me back as a brother figure. Not as in romance. And it's driving me crazy because of all the **** they put me through, which is why I can't go back. I'll just get hurt and/or go balistic. Besides, doing what you said will probably just end up in a flamewar. ^^;
    ...nah nah nah, I shouldn't even go near that story...

I'll try, but I can't guarantee anything. So I'll apologize right now. ^///^;
    Tried that. She was too soft-spoken. ^^;

But I still stand by my statement: I want everyone of them to leave me alone. ._.
    I know... They just won't leave me alone. Appearantly, she wants me back in her life, and I just want to stray away from it all, including her. But that one girl, Feralize, won't leave me alone. She's too stubborn to leave me to it and just walk away, all for the sake of Yellow.

Believe it or not, I foresaw this. Ask Yellow and Feralize; they'll tell you that I said I'd hurt myself even more if I were to get involved with them again. And they wouldn't let go of me. I don't care about her, nor the rest of them. They've hurt me enough. And I just wanted to quit before I did anything worse. But they won't leave me alone. On ZN, they try to drag me back in. On BMGf, they try to drag me back in. Even here, it happens.

That's why I want to kill myself. To stop myself from hurting everyone. I don't care if Yellow sees me as a brother for all of the bullets I took for her. I want out. Ignore List still wouldn't help me much because the sight of them makes me relapse into anger. And even so, they know how to push my buttons enough, through law-abbiding methods, to drive me to the edge close enough to break the rules. I am the problem. The more they reach out to me, the more prone I am to going insane.

That's why I'd love to have them all banned. I've never had other shallow desires like this...but this one is to save myself. All I've asked for is to spend my final summer's remaining days in peace, and they won't even give me that...

Sorry for making you read that...
    Just tell them this:

I'm doing fine. I'll be back on Monday, the day I asked Rayne to lift my requested temporary ban on. I'll most likely just seclude myself to VMs and PMs at the beginning, so I won't be all too active. Nothing to worry about.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…