• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Then it has to be the exact username you registered with. Like mine was snivy10101 and not snivy101. Because i registered as that.
    oh yeah thats right...had to think about that for a second...what rc was lol...im using lucky egg and battle high level wild pokes at the moment...ill contact hawk when i desperatly need them...i only have four of them at the moment...
    yeah thats what i told him that it may be ready by the time he gets back anyway...almost done ev training spiritomb...next is leveling up my pokes...
    Did you make an account on your computer? You need one of those. And then enter that username you registered with into the username space and the same for the password. :)
    okay jets is going on vacation so looks like the war is going down to bondie so far...she the only one that close to being ready...got a hold of one of the other members that been inactive left a message to battle you or ihawk...so yeah were in the small prediment still...anyway darkwood is not ready themselves also so it may be postponed for a little bit...
    like i said in the last vm...the plug is in a place were i can't play while charging...so got to wait...
    me nethier ; 3...wish my ds would be charged already...might have to use my other ds to keep training...where our plug is i can't play while charging...
    oh yeah that true...also the ones that are in the battle subway...wow talk about alot of bp...
    It just freaked me out when i used the tm and it was still there lol...so use to in the old games they can be used only once...
    yep one step ahead ; 3...thats what i was planing to do ; 3 gunna somehow get to learn wilowisp...i noticed the black and white the tm can be reused??...
    yeah thats why you got to watch the natures because they always decrease one stat but increase another...that what stinks about it...thats why i need to get a better spiritomb since it was lack nature it increased defense but it decreased its sp.def...not a good nature what i was trying to do...btw got the it to have pain split now...thanks to the help of blondie ; 3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…