• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
U

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I know, but when you have limited VM space on here it makes things at least 13% more efficiant. ^_^ I'm also off the charts when it comes to analysis. XD lol
    COOOKIES!!!! Let's do the cookie dance. (Cookie dance?) Yes the cookie da-wait you're that guy who says those things...(Say what?) It's not important you just need to tell me who you are and why you do this to me! (in bed) SEE?? that's what you do! (in bed) You better stop doing that...(in bed) THAT'S IT!! COME HERE YA LITTLE BASTARD!!!(that's what he said?) 'PODJHKTFGP'J NOW YOU'RE GONNA DIE!!! *Chokes* (*Gets choked to death*) How dare you mock me!! *Pulls out rifle* (in be-oh my..go-*Gets head blown off*) BOOOOM HEAD SHOT!!!!
    Act:1
    Now tis another twist that twas not in the script yet is more extraordinary than the actual fiction of the story. The main character has discovered his true passion both as an actor and as a person. He has but one road to take and yet he has a love traingle on him between 2 women. 1 truly loves him in the movie and in reality, the other is a witch and a theif same as the first. She loves him yet their parts are played so emotionally it no longer is a movie of fiction but of reality. So comes the painful choice for him to make. Stay with the road of an actor and walk away from love's destiny or follow his heart.
    Well, to tell you the truth, my mom has an English major, as my middle older sister---she is my editor who does computer programing/editing for a living---I myself am a somewhat full-time student in college, I have a nack for fictional/fantasy writing; I have writen 2, have 3 pending, have 7 right behind them and I'm 21 years this 30th of July. I think that puts some dent in the pic. :D
    FFFFFUUUUU-um sure chap I would happily...accept a cookie...*Thinks to self*(Dang it...so close...I n-n-need...NEED GUMMY BEARS!! G-GUMMY!! GUUUMMMMYYY)

So how are you doing this fine day/night/noon? :)
    xD Ahaha... L___L ROCK YOUR BODY, COME ON ROCK YOUR BODY -jumps on your bed, and bounces on it until it breaks-
    Sir I know you don't know me,but this is of vital importance...
    You wouldn't happen to have a bag of gummy bears on you, would you?
    Yeah, I can't go into the great long story, but to put a cap on the latter such --by the way, how's my GM-like writer-style--but I have the same if not different effect on alot of people. To put even more brief and to the point, let's just say that I'm complicated and or you could call me the real DR.who/Strange. XD lol lol lol How was that? I think that was impressive if I do say so myself. XD lol
    D: Sorry about my wall, kind sir... its in the middle in the night and you know how people get. =D Anywho, where can I take this test? Also, want to be my E-brother? x]
    Why didn't you just say so in the 1st place. Dude, I write fictional novels for a living and have 3 being edited, it's my cup of tea. ^_^ lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…