• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
U

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• And is what keeps ur realities from falling apart from the harsh yet cruel truth that we all ask for yet never trully want to know the answer to. XD lol lol
    Might Guy! Now let us burn with the fiery fist of youth!!! DYNAMIC!! ENTRY! *Crashes into wall*
    Yeah older people don't know because when they were kids they didn't have all this stuff.
    You dern kids and yer video games!! and yer universal remotes!
    *clap clap clap clap clap* ^_^ Aaaahhh. But would that world be one of sarrow, death, and sadness? Or is it really both the potential to become something greater---like an underdeveloped world---is it the true image of reality, or is it trully that which is desired by all of us?-------the minimum truth to get us by, the beauty of the unknown, and happiness that has manifested its true form yet is seen by us as our daily lively events, which are nothing but a blink of an eye to the universe and is but another chapter to the big book of life. *Thank you, thank you, thank you, and takes a bow* XD lol lol lol
    Also you reproduce by...uh YEAAAAAH LET'S NOT GO THERE!

Yeah. People these days no nothing about technology...
    That's it!! *Sheds massive tears* In all my life, I always wanted to pass on the might of the dying tuna!!! You have made me so happy young grasshopper!!!
    No grasshopper. You must truly imagine yourself as the dieing tuna. Now hit me with your best shot!!

My mom has a job that she works with a computer. So thankfully I didn't have to go through what you did...And you sir are a STROOOOOOONG man for enduring that! You officially have BALLS OF STEEL!!
    So here is Act:2

The man finishes the movie, the witch tries to break up he and his true love in both reality and the movie. They are together in reality, but then his love questions his real character after he is caught explaining to the witch that he doesn't love her. He is now heart broken and the witch now thinks she has him to herself. But then as things seem to be going down hill as the movie soon becomes a blockbuster hit. All the players are there at the 2nd week premeire and the real stage is set; He publically announces on national tv that he will give up his lifelong career as an outstanding actor to be with his true love. Awestruck and confused, the public watches the lovers kiss after his proposal to her and the witch is exposed years later as a crook after a humiliating downhill spiral after being crushed and conquered by the greatness that is true love. THE END. XD lol there you have but a taste.
    Hmmm...you're flopping is very skilled. But you have much to learn grasshopper!

I'm sort of an only child, because my brother is away getting a doctors degree and stuff. So I've been by myself a large portion of my life. He visits summer to summer though.
    My mom doesn't really know how to WORK the electronics. Yet she doesn't mind them. It's like. I have to teach her how to use a dang phone. It's like WTF????
    To do the dieing tuna. You must think like a dieing tuna. Now SHOW YOUR STEALTH AND DO THE DIEING TUNA!

Pffft I still have a NES and play Mega man on it. As well as a Game And Watch. Witch still freaking work.
    well, I tend to keep many things surpressed/hidden, much would be my intellect and or my past, which is very colorfull though not in the bad sort of way, just tragedy and death.
    No I didn't get it at all. and I'm not a first person shooter kinda guy execpt when I play halo on my cousin's xbox and then because he is like 29 he crushes my body and then I pour water on his face in his sleep-wait what?

YESSSS COOKIE DANCES!! *Does the dieing tuna* Magi-karp karp karp karp magi-karp karp karp karp....
    You know, for your age your prelimanary overall writing/analysis skills are quite impressive. I like that, yet in a time about 4-6 years ago would seem out of place. Yet in this time of the present, which is full of surprises, it doesn't surprise me at all.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…