• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Computer's fixed. I'm really happy about that. I had to pay a ton of money, though, but since my files were untouched and the virus is gone, I don't care as much as I should.

Is it hot and humid or hot and dry? It's hitting 103 degrees with 70% humidity in Missouri, so the heat index is, like, 110 to 112 degrees. It's a nightmare, to tell you the truth. Weather-wise, I can't wait for this summer to end.
    Review sent. I hope you find it helpful character-wise; most of the grammatical problems were caught by better reviewers than me.

I wish I could read it on my phone, but alas, I only have a flip phone. I've had to use this ancient iPod that not only stretches the forums I frequent, but won't allow me to download applications, has frozen twice already, and whose Internet will quit at least eight times out of ten.

How has life treated you?
    Many palms were delivered to the vicinity of my face afterwards, I just tried to let her talk about stuff because I know that's what authors like to do. This tactic lead to me having no idea what to say or having to make stuff up on the fly (and believe me, if it isn't sexual innuendo or a bad joke, I am awful at responding on the fly) this meant that I wasn't the best conversation D:

Then again, I hardly ever am. Awkward pretty much sums me up socially.

Okay, okay, I saw the damn Author's Note, I just didn't think about it that way and didn't connect the dots between what you wrote and what you just said, I am disappoint with oneself.
    I didn't want to post in the thread just to say this so I'll try to explain myself.

----------
    She had tied her brown hair in a low ponytail, gripping it with one hand so it wouldn't stick to the back of her sweaty neck.

The three boys watched as May made her way toward them, half-carrying, half-dragging her rolling luggage with one hand, her other hand positioned above her brow to protect her eyes from the glaring sun.
    ----------
    The thing I was saying is that you said she was holding her ponytail with one hand to keep it off her neck, carrying/dragging her luggage with another hand, and then putting another hand above her brow. Unless you meant that she was pulling her ponytail around her face and holding it with the brow hand or something. Eh, it just gave me a weird mental image.
    I did read the Author's Note! I was all like reading and such, quite clearly you edited it in after I posed my epic question to make me look foolish. I am too clever for you Breezy-kins.

I made an awkward arse out of myself in front of a published author today, hooray for me! I also think I had sweaty hands when we shook hands, but then again, so did she (it was a warm day) then I start being all awkward and smiling too much and saying stupid things like stating the obvious and comparing myself to her main character and stuff that is neither witty nor intelligent.

Ah well, at least she signed the book.
    Forgot to mention this in my PM but beware of my awful punctuations. I know I said I tweaked my chapters quite extensively, but... well I'm sorry if your eyes get burned in the process.
    If you want to, you don't have to feel obligated, I'm sure Draco Malfoy owes me enough favours to look at it xD

So what made you post Brendan and May's rather BAMF adventure?
    Well, I've read the first chapter of BFBMA, and I have to say that it's pretty good. I apologize for not leaving a review for it immediately, but my computer caught a virus, and I have to use this iPod that won't let me so much as quote, let alone write a long reply. I can assure you that I'll leave a review when I get computer access, which will be over this weekend. Again, I'm sorry for not leaving a review the first time around.
    Also, the artwork in your banner for "Option Other" was probably made by 1-kilometer, a person on DeviantArt. Click this link for his profile =)
    I know. I should have worked it out better than that, but god knows that's my weak point > < A large amount of the books I read are crime novels in which the protagonist usually angsts quite a bit. Especially the works of an author I've recently started reading start with quite scarred, sometimes mentally disturbed kind of characters. I find it is those kind of characters that make my root for them. So yeah, they probably influence the type of characters I like to write. I think trying to overcome adversity is inspiring to others. At least, I hope so ^^;

Eh well, by the time I finish it, I'm sure you'll have taken care of those requests, especially at the pace I'm going. More seriously, I'd very much appreciate it if you would (eventually) take a look at it and give me your thoughts. Sorry to bother you?

Also, what country do you live in? The gap in time seems to be large, since you're always about to log off as morning comes here in tiny, little Belgium =P
    I'm good. I've recently been partaking in an Role Play that we moved off of /vp/ yesterday and on to it's own site.
    You were crappy at one point? LIES xD

I'm glad you did, but logic kind of killed it. I couldn't find a proper reason for "rival character" to hold on to Loom for all the time, as he could just release her as soon as he found out. That and I, again, didn't have a general plot outline. I mean, "stalking jerk all over Johto" isn't exactly the greatest plot ever.

And as awesome as that twist is, I don't think it's that suitable. Would you mind reading over Chapter 1 of this fic I'm trying to create? As soon as I finish it anyway ^^;
    Oh oh, is it the sequel of that one fic of yours everyone's read but me? xD I really must get my a** in gear and read that some time.

The read:review:write thread kind of depressed me (since I've been doing nothing but reading, and since they're not even English books, I'm not reall polishing my skills). Thus, I've decided to write something again. The cliché journey fic with a twist...

Although I don't really know what that twist is supposed to be at this moment ^^;
    Total success on the exams =D

I intend to review "Lull" somewhere in the near future, as well as "Option Other", which was a really neat story in my opinion. Got anything else in the works?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…