• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As a result of inactivity between June 4 and the time of this message, your claim on Pignite on Claim A Pokemon 5.0 has been dropped.
    Haha, it's alright. ^_^ A lot of the other RPers have been disappearing, or at least not posting as much, (like me. =P) It's just that time of year. x_X

I dunno if I'll be getting a post up today, though when I do, I can send the message along. You don't need to worry about it too much, though.

Sure; go ahead with the idea if you feel like it. =) You can start your next post listening to Hiya talk about the teams or something, too; honestly, your not too far behind.

Post whenever you get the time. The RP has gotten to the point where people are pretty much just doing whatever they want to, so there's no rush. ^_^
    I agree, Death Note is awesome. ^_^ Well... at least it was until L died. I don't really like Light, (for some he just annoys me =P), so I was kinda cheering at the end. Rest of it was great, though. XD

Haha, thanks. ^_^ I've been role-playing for a while now, so I guess I can say that I know the basics. =) And hey, for a guy who I don't see often on the RPG thread, you're not so bad yourself. I love how Shadow's always so timid... and how he's afraid of Venipedes. >=D
    Lol... forgot to mention it in my last post, but yeah, I did base Viro a little bit on L, (his name was originally supposed to be V). =)
    Hate to bother you since you don't know me, but as I was checking out the PMD roleplay thread for the new post (Which I believe was yours) I noticed that you were doing a Leafgreen nuzlocke as well, and also had started with Charmander. I'm also in the roleplay, if you don't know, so I find this a funny coincidense.
    Hey! I noticed your char has a fear of Venipedes... and since I'm playing a Venipede myself, it's gonna be awesome if we get put on the same team. XP
    "She's also partly the reason why I got White too, because she's great in the anime."

Yet she has crushed my dream of seeing Dawn in a possible Super Smash Bros. 4, and I will never forgive her. *hiss*
    Always a good plan. I wish I could do that. I tried it for the story I'm writing now, but I ended up posting the backup chapter when it got over a month since my last update. x_X It's strange, though, as I do get plot bunnies for the next chapter from reading reviews.

Yeah, I would give yourself some leeway to make changes in chapters in case you do get a brilliant idea later.
    So you want a review before you actually post it on the forum? =P You sure you'd rather not just have the post count under your story? Haha.

If you have the urge to write, then take advantage of it, even if it's some sort of super detail outline for a chapter. Those moments are quite fleeting (and kind of annoying if you have a plot bunny that won't go away).
    No problem then. I'll be on the lookout for it in March, though feel free to remind me just in case. XP I'm also glad you're enjoying HLBMA. Hope it's coming to some use for you. =P

The main reason why I only review and not beta is because I suck at betaing. Lol. I really suck at catching minor errors. With reviewing I can be a tad more general; betaing, on the other hand is really, really meticulous. So I'll definitely review once you do post, but there are better betas out there. XP
    I got it now. Yeah, Pendoraa is pretty cool. I'm not really a big Bug-type kind of guy outside of like Butterfree.
    Most of them are pretty cool to me, except Kerudio. When I see it I can't help but sing ~My Little Pony~. XD I quite like the other Musketeers and the Raijins. Genesect looks like some kind of alien, which is cool actually.
    I think Vanipeti is cute actually, but it's evolutions creep me out. I'm getting White also. Which are you getting?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…