• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Celebitwo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Eh, not really. I got Emerald recently (Yeah, I know. It's a little late). So I have been playing that.
    Hey,
    Sorry this message is so late. The forums have been acting pretty bad for me ever since the new server. So, I finally try the other link (the 67.227.175 one) and the forums are acting fine for me now.

Swarm pokemon and safari game pokemon are hard, I have caught most though. But there are some that I haven't encountered yet.
    Yeah, good luck on trying to fill up your pokedex! It isn't easy. Where I live I don't have the ability to go to the pokemon events that give away legendaries. They are too far away from me. I also don't have a lot of friends who like pokemon so I don't really have anyone to trade with, and I haven't tried Wi-Fi yet, hopefully I will soon. I just haven't had the time to do that with school and my job.
    I almost filled up my Hoeen Pokedex once, I just needed the evolved forms of Clamperl plus two of the other starters. I had all the others, though.
    Yeah, I still play my DS, but I don't really play my Pearl much. I have gotten new games for my DS, so I am busy playing them while my Pearl just sits. I play it every once in a blue moon, but not that much.
    What kind of shiny did you catch? Unfortunately, I've never encountered a shiny...but I have gotten the Pokerus virus before!
    Hey,
    Maybe we can have an online battle, I've never used Wi-Fi before, believe it or not. lol

Your friend,
    mewfan1
    Hey,
    My 4th gen. adventure is going good, I am currently training some of my party pokemon.

Your friend,
    mewfan1
    Hey Celebitwo!

Just thought I'd say hey and see what's up with you!

Your friend,
    mewfan1 ;151;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…