• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey!
    ah..yeah..I'm a multishipper.I support most of Ash's ships including Ash and female lead companions. Pearlshipping is actually one my favorites. ^^
    I actually read your arguments with Fredtruth on that famous shipping video. I appreciate it, you're really good. I have to shift with my entire family 500 kms away to my new home.
    That I find confusing, to put it mildly. On the other hand, it could also lead me to a different, if related, matter of curiosity that's been intermittently floating about in my mind. Would you mind if I private messaged you about it?
    Hey. I'm having a bit of a chuckle over a group of Litwick that are supposed to scare the daylights out of Cilan, Iris, and Ash this upcoming weekend, and my Pokémon White and Pokémon Pearl teams appear to be doing well. How about you?
    No problem. It's sad some people dislike a pairing or a character because of their fan-base. It's hard to find an Advance/pearl or orangeshipping video on Youtube with no Pokeshipping comments....*sighs*
    You mean username "Vodor"?
    He has already been reported to a mod. Might have received an infraction for what he did. He also tried to debate against Imaginationshipping on INS thread. I think this guy seriously needs to put some effort on improving his/her english. It's giving me headache.
    I ship around 20-30 ships in anime. I'm a contestshipper too(but I like Advance more). I think CS has realistically a much better chance of happening than AS.
    I prefer games now. Are you watching Best wishes?
    What other shippings do you like besides Pearl?
    I don't think India had too options for the opening slot... so Mukund was picked I guess. I think that CSK guy Murli Vijay could have did a better job as an opener. But that's just me.
    TBH I don't really pay attention to cricket now. I knew they were going to lose because of Sachin's fever, Gambhir's and Zaheer's injuries, absence of Yuvraj and Sehwag. We were destined to lose. Only a miracle could have saved us which obviously didn't happen.
    Yes, that is true but that doesn't mean that Dawn is crushing on Kenny, it could simply mean a compliment, I mean has Kenny ever given Dawn a high-5? I think not!! lol besides, when Kenny offered Dawn to go with him, she didn't immediately say yes right on the spot, instead she went with Ash, so I wouldn't fret right now :)
    Oh sorry, I didn't respond to your PM. ^^;

Are you doing okay now? That sounds ... painful. :/

What I want to become ... I think I'll be a translator. You see, English isn't my first language and I have been good at it ever since I can remember, so I think it's my destiny. Something related to foreign languages. :)
    Oh sweet, glad to see another Imaginationshipper here. Well, funny enough I like Contestshipping and Advancedshipping, guess I wouldn't either oneXD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…