• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sorry just saw your message i was bowling. Hey ya thanks for your support it was kinda unfair the reason they banned me was because of me saying retarted and ****** on Serebii which i think has nothing to do with the other forums. And I would in the end. I deleted my spiky eared pichu. Kept the shiny one and now ive got a typhlosion and arbok because of it.
    ----------
    What the? Whose that moron? He even got you banned? I can't stand half of these people.
    ----------
    Gee, talking about me behind my back when you don't even know me. Real mature.

You don't even know why I banned your friend Gligari, so, instead of calling me a moron, maybe do some more research before you continue to talk about me, k?
    Hey i hope zangoose will join your collection already;P and yeah kingler was awesome in the tv shows and it was my first lvl 100 in pokemon blue so ever since the beginning it has been my favorite and he has always been in my competitive team so I think my future kingler deserves to be shiny;) good luck with your hunt:)
    Ya I know hes the head of the forums that has the weekend shiny hunters on it and hes so obssessed with me not seeing the posts hes banned my ip adress to his website. Im 75% sure someone set me up.
    No The only time it shows without needing to pick it is HG and SS. You would need to go into battle so be prepared for a long bit of dialouge. Quicker than Diamond and Pearl though.
    oh im sorry. i am too new at this maybe i shouldnt even say ne thing hahaha thanks for looking out for me tho before i get blasted by someone who is mean :)
    Hahaha. I know right! I want my army of Swablu to be FREEEE!!!! I think that there should be a release box option in the next games. That would be sooo much easier!
    I know right!! I know we are all working hard. I feel like I am doing this day in and day out because I am soooo determined! Good luck on yours too! Zangoose looks cool blue. :) Between all of us, we work so hard! My last hunt was for Swablu and I went to trade a friend a japanese ditto so that she could MM too and she saw all the blue pokemon in my boxes (all 450 Swablu) and she now says that I have some evil plan to take over the world with my army of Swablu. She said Team Rocket would be proud. :p I keep getting armies of level 1 pokemon and release them into the wild! That is my evil plan! ;) I hope your Zangoose shines soon! I guess this is a race between me, you, and GreenEspeon!!
    Yeah i saw your mm struggle with zangoose i hope it shines soon;) I also hope bupbasaur goes quick because i want to get started on my second one wich will be krabby:) good luck
    You need to activate the power in front of the daycare man when he has an egg read. Then save and hatch 5 eggs then reset. Unlimited power.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…