• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I joined this site based on your reccomended method of contact from your trading site. I don't want to impose, but I'm looking for all the usual non-4th and 3rd gen legendaries. Just let me know if there's anything I can do. My FC is 2751-1762-9556 and my name is Kieran
    Hi, I joined this site based on your reccomended method of contact from your trading site. I don't want to impose, but I'm looking for all the usual non-4th and 3rd gen legendaries. Just let me know if there's anything I can do. My FC is 2751-1762-9556 and my name is Kieran
    i have every pokemon some shiny my name on your wibsite is tyler lesley i want to trade with you contact me at tylersturtle1@yahoo.com my name on this web is tylersturtle1.
    PLEASE CONTACT ME!!!
    Hey, I've posted on your website too but, Can I have a torchic and Mudkip for my turtwig [lv1, hatched] and chimchar [lv1, hatched]? Please. My Friend code is: 4854-8274-3465

Also can i have a rayquaza for my lv 100 palkia, Immune to poke'rus, W/ Lustrous orb, traded via Gts.
    Hi

i will trade for any non sinnoh legends ... i dont know what u want but i could have it... my FC is 4468 2381 3198 my name is JAMIE

BTW I also need the 3 starters of the indigo league and a squirtle
    hi! i would really like to trade for one of your umbreons. any will do. i've got a deoxys if you want that. thnx. my name is: TAICHOU, and my friend code is:5241-2938-4040
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…