• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No he's only obtainable from event like jirachi I think not sure and I wont have all the pkmn cloned by tomorrow
    Wishmaker jirachi victini cubchoo and Dw event Arceus and some events I'm soon getting 2004 ANA Pikachu and Jantas Golurk and Caritas hydreigon
    no, you can SR whenever an in-game character is gonna give you a Pokemon, like starters. Like, in HG/SS, you can SR when Steven Stone is about to give you a Torchic, Mudkip, or Treecko. same thing with Prof. Oak.
    I think RNGing is better than SRing.
    When you RNG, you KNOW you're going to get a Shiny.
    Although I don't do it lol. I use the Masuda Method.
    oh yeah?
    what if there's a planet that we haven't discovered yet fully populated with mutant Yoda kittens? with Chewbacca as their leader?
    it's all awsome with me.
    I just ordered a Yoda icon from emilie-chan. yes, I'm a huge fan of Star Wars. Yoda and Chewbacca are epic awsome. XD
    you didn't really need to do that. some shop owners and workers (including me) send you a VM like, "Your request is ready! Pick it up at [insert art shop here]".
    and PKMNRookie does VM you when he's done with the request.
    oh yeah, justa heads-up: PKMNRookie usually does his requests during the night.
    I've requested 5x from him. I'm a regular there XD
    kk.
    my banners are mediocre, but you don't wanna see mah signatures. they might give you nightmares XD.
    if you wanna signature, you might wanna visit PKMNRookie's shop.
    you can see a VS Mugshot example if you look on Page 2.
    or if you open the spoiler under 'What Kyogreblue3 can do'
    I'm working on those.
    I'm a rookie with makin banners . . . I'll tell you when I've got it down
    hmmm, I think your signature needs a VS Mugshot. c'mon, you know ya want one XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…