• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh i almost forgot. My only condition for when i trade/battle on wifi (Ever) is no voice chat if thats fine with you.
    Im available right now if you want to. I already registered your FC.
    (I dont know why i posted this on MY profile lol)
    YES! Alright, you can choose any pokemon from my newly hatched. Ill be happy to trade :) (I will need your FC. Mines in my siggy located in my trainer card)
    Also i have a free training service (I dont EV train however). Would you be interested in me training any of your pokemon?
    I dont really offer breeding services and plus i dont think i have a metal coat. Sorry :p. but i would like your bagon. Is it male or female?
    Hmm....as for your offering of your bagon and trapinch, if they are low leveled, i could trade one of my newly hatched pokemon.
    Hey there. Welcome to Serebii. Most hacked pokemon don't mess up your game, unless it the weird sprite mess-ups of AR. Then it probably would mess up your game. Seeing as how your Scizor came in a MB, I'd say either the person hacked the Master ball or they really wanted that scyther. :p -Silver
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…