• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Let me explain that for you. The evasion clause means that you can't use moves that raise you evasion, like Flash, Double team, Mud Slap, or Acupressure. I'm pretty sure you can use muddy water, but i'm not sure.
    The internet was dragging me down I had to stay away, glad I did because grade 12 was the best ever, because I did everything. Wow that's like 3 years ago pretty much, anyway sorry about what happened between you two but you seem to be doing well so that's great. Still talk to any of the old crowd?
    Why hello, I don't frequent message boards that much anymore really, I just drop by to read old posts for nostalgia and such haha. Yeah I go to University now, and I live in the apartments across the street from the University with some friends of mine. Things are great, positive like always.

How have you been? Good I hope.
    And people who dont have time to train their pokemons to lv 100 but still want to be a gym leader have a fair chance to become one because of that rule.
    oh, that isnt a problem. The levels willl be set to lv 50 all in the battle so you dont need to balance them out.
    Hey, funny that you are talking about gym leaders because we are searching for them now. You can read the rules in the gym leaders tread in the group.
    Hi would you like to join a group?Its called : Wi-Fi Bunch.(Have to have Wi-Fi )[Anyone who reads this message is abble to join : Wi-Fi Bunch!]
    i'm in middle school instead of elementry, now.

ok ok. it sounds sad, i know, but lol.

yeah, my life's okay. it's nice to see you back, though. :D
    wow what the hell
    NOW you send me a friend request after like 2-3 years rofl.

how've you been, anyway? where were you? and you're 20?! ... i just noticed. aaah, the age difference, i never knew. hah, i'm just 13.
    Hiya! I've messed you and your coming around to review my work! If you need a PM with the links to my stuff, let me know.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…