• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I didn't really think much about that, so I was probably going to get creamed no matter what. And yeah, long shots can turn around pretty badly, like my "aim for the lights" one.

Yeah, most of those things you just advised are what lead me to victory in my match against Shadow XD001. For example, by saving my powerful moves for the second turn, my Chimchar was able to hit his Mudkip with multiple Thunderpunches and a Focus Punch for extreme damage, and the round eventually ended in a draw. Also, I used Grovyle against his Solosis due to having the advantage with Bug and Dark type moves along with not being hit super-effectively by any of Solosis's moves. But still, thanks for the great advice!

And someday, we should really turn our avatars into a PASBL match. 1 vs. 1, Lucario vs. Gallade. HECK YES!
    Actually, I originally planned to use Grovyle, but I got the idea to have Gligar knock out the lights to take advantage of it being able to see in the dark while your Pokemon wouldn't. Of course, it didn't work out in the end, mainly due to me underestimating your Eevee and trying to save Gligar's energy for your final attack. But I'll make sure things are different whenever we fight again! This was only me second match started (yet my third one finished), and I was (and still am) relatively inexperienced.

Yes, it certainly was. Congrats on the win!
    buying naruto ultimate ninja storm 2 today

I recommend you buying it, if you have a 360/ps3 that is, I played the demo, pretty fun, considering you get to giant rasengan kakashi IN DAH FACE

inb4leafsecretfingerjutsu
    I see. Well it seems like people love your work.

Granted money trees would undermined the economy and raining donuts would likely ned in deaths somehow...>.>

Hopefully I can begin write out chapter 5 o my fic and beta it in the same day, then I can post it! I could always make a little one -shot for the club, I mean since everyone else has long runners out...
    Beautiful. I should really become active again, lol. ¬¬

Oh awesome man. Tell me when it's up and I'll give it a read.

What else have you been up to anyway?
    Exactly, but the way he had described it he tried to make it seem as if he could change the probability at will to max, so in theory he would be unstoppable if he knew how to use it right. I mean, there'll always be the probability of anything happening, no matter how miniscule. For all we know, that punch could collide atoms, causing friction, which would then spontaneously combust into a blazing inferno. Talk about Fire Fist. x)

Ahh, I see. Well, considering the Japanese voice actors for Bleach are generally better anyways, it's not like that's missing much.

Pretty sure they do in most places. x)

Haha, you'd think they'd have looked that over on his Shinigami application or something. x) And I'm pretty sure his name is Sosuke Aizen. xD

Oh, really? I'll have to hunt that down sometime then. I just wish that tomorrow would be Wednesday for the new chapter. :p
    I read up to about 15 rounds, and I think I understand it, but it's far too long for me to read without having an active interest in PSBL itself (which I might be...). Though I read the last 3 rounds.

It's quite good.
    Haha, I know, right? But it's gotta have some sort of downfall, if he was always 100% lucky then he'd be way more powerful than he is.

Ugh, and the Karakurizer episodes are pretty worthless, too. I didn't even bother recording this week's because I didn't see a point in wasting that time and memory.

Better not, mounties have international jurisdiction.

Haha, emphasis on Godmod. :p

Haha, and what was that?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…