• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha! Thanks, Tundra! And tell Dunk he's clear on the rabbit-dumping... I do enjoy the company of bunnies. So long as Tiwaz doesn't steal them.
    Well, he is going to appear in that one shot my beta challenged me to do... =P Nah, he's not going to have an "active" role though. xD
    Happy birthday! By the way, if Boris suddenly comes out of a large cake, it wasn't my fault.
    I'm wondering if it might be time for Shoon and/or Cresil to finally evolve, or at least start building that story. We're reaching the point that Ultimates just aren't cutting it...and haven't been for a while. Even Michael, certified badass, Holy Host bigwig, H.o.G...hasn't won a fight the entire RPG...hmm...no, he fought of Lucian once...but still. It might be time to start building those stories.
    Don't worry. If you read the PM, I've got it rather well in hand. Seriously. I thought you'd have more faith in me by now.
    Ragnarok War has evolved again. My revised idea:
    Assimilation Plot vs. Annihilation Plot vs. World Domination Plot vs. (some) Peacemakers
    I've got some ideas for incorporating infamous pirates like those two, but I'd have to make sure it's as canonical as possible...without being dull and boring. Can't have that!

On the "Nocchi Note": Me too.
    Yeah. The horsemen take more the imprint or recycle-bin data of dead digis. The leftovers. So reformatted dunk egg is fine
    Exactamundo! Sweet, sounds like a plan.

PS: Yup. Definitely still kicking. (Turns to Nocchi...*kick!*)

Nocchi: "NYEOWWW!!"
    What up, Tundra? I've been thinking about running a good ol'-fashioned pirate-themed RPG sometime soon. If you're at all interested, check Griff's visitor messages for the current details. It's all just an idea right now, so any feedback is welcome.
    Jintrix Signature Time! (finally)
    Fenrir (Gathering of Heroes - Beowulfmon)
    Perun
    Dunk
    So I've been doing some thinking about various RPGs and whatnot, and I came to decision that once RW comes around, I'd limit characters to 3-each. And I figured it was only fair to let you guys know in advance.
    Yeah, I was hoping that with all the demons, there'd be something for Cresil...but alas!
    So with the release of the Digimon Jintrix Set 3 cards, I was able to make a whole new batch of signatures (found here). Unfortunately, I don't think any of your characters were included in the new set, but if you want, you can take a look in case I overlooked anything and I'll get on some photoshoppin' for ya.
    Hey there Tundra! I was wondering if I could get that three day extension on my sign-up... my life's kinda upside down right now and I'm having trouble getting the creative juices to flow. :/
    Hello! I have editted my Dragon's sign-up as much as I can. I truely hope you are able to accept him. Read my reply post before looking through the sign-up, If you could.
    New set of signatures (using images from the link I sent below). More to come.
    And a black Gaogamon....but sadly nothing about a blackMirage yet. New Digimon Cards (cool pics)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…