• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What I am saying is, I will make the new website, make you the same rank as I am, and then there will be a team of four head admins. I like this because it makes decisions much faster. Also, I'm now not the only twelve year old head admin. Lol.

I need my other staff to agree first though. o-o
    I've already said in my post I've edited good say to pm or vm about it be sides DA don't come close or this site skin dosen't come close to my site plus this skit cost to much just to make it may have great stuff but it's still to much.
    I am not even trying to advert it i just talking about there no rules saying i can as long as i don't post links.
    Actually, if you would join our forum and then I'd upgrade you to an admin, I'd be happy to move again. It's just way too much work. Last time I did it all by myself. Both times I moved hosts. I have two other Head Admins now to help me and a lot of moderators.

I'd be happy to move back, but I want to host our summer art contest first.

I knew the ACP and everything well, it was just the codes that bothered me. I know most of the colors and crud, it's just the actual forum coding. @_@
    Now that you've suggested it, I want to move back. xD
    I wish to go to Hawaii too. My parents went without us kids, so I'll probably have to go on my own when I am older. Oooh, pokemon card store? Sounds cool.. I'll have to check out the nearest location of one of those when I get home. Seems like you got some really good cards. o3o
    Yeahhhh.. forumotion is kind of a pain in the neck.. I've already had a mybb, and we moved to forumotion due to the issues with the server. I liked Mybb better though. Dx
    The only issue I had was with the post images and the HTML codes.
    Well, that's very good. I hope he continues. I like to keep in mind, if a disaster does happen, it's just God's way of letting you know he wiped something bad out.
    Tornadoes, monsoons, storms, all the same to me. I meant monsoons and sea storms, but whatevs.

You should totally go someday, if you get the chance. It's so neat here. It's hot, but the water is good to cool off in, and the sand is completely white. Made of shells. It's so pretty.. Truly a natural paradise, except for the salt in the water. X[
    I have no idea where that is either.
    Nah, just a vacation. If I lived here, I'd be tan by now. xD You ever been?
    Florida? Cool, I've always heard there was a lot of tornadoes and monsoons though.
    I have a terrible sunburn. Ugh.
    I know, it's sad. It's not like you're gonna spend over 3,000$ just to fly to where your lover is anyway. It would take forever. And you'd need a job.

I just went swimming in the Bahama waters, and I'm sitting here and I can feel the ocean rocking back and forth. Haha, I need my land legs again.
    Yeah, I agree. I've fallen for some people, but I've just told myself, they're just friends, you're never gonna actually see them. *shrug* No biggie. It was always them who asked me though, I don't ever refuse because I don't want their feelings to be broken. Like in this example, here. xD You see what happens?

Either that or hopefully, I pray, Christ will lead him to change his mind and seek help. Or point his chin up and say, "Hey, God woke me up this morning, another reason to be happy!".
    I don't see a trade thread by you....

What would you offer? For a flawless pokemon I'm interested in a flawless pokemon in return
    Yup, He sure does. I need to start reading Numbers again.. I believe so as well. I won't, last time we suggested he see a priest or a pastor, he freaked out and said something like "I don't want to see a pastor, I don't have problems, My girlfriend's just really mean." =\
    You VMed Yellow earlier, I saw your conversation, don't worry about this. Game Maker did the same on our site, threatened to kill himself over and over, said we were poking fun of Yellow, ect. We tried to cheer him up and help him but he only refused, and now he says Yellow told him to go to Hell. She told him that if he did go to Hell, she hoped it'd be better than Heaven for him. Anyway, drama from this poured onto sites like BMGf as well, and he shut down his profile and quit my website (Zoroark's Nightmare, now the infamous actual nightmare of a website. It really isn't bad like he says it is.) and on other websites Yellow was on. He just does this, gets over it, and does it again. Like you said, he needs to visit a pastor or something and get help. Either that or listen to his friends. Anyway, like Yellow said, nothing to worry about, it'll be resolved. He hates all of us now, though, it'll take a while. I don't see why, because we're all trying to help.

Also, it seems we both share Christian views. I joined God's family last year, December Third. Best moment of my life.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…