• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It was deeeelicious. I miss that dinner already. XP

Sounds good. I still need to get around to reading. >_> I've been trying to slide back into reviewing, but my interest is so low.

Hey, same here for Halloween. *high five*
    It was nice. =) Didn't do anything too special, just a family dinner. Had some yummy bbq. What have you been up to? I saw you finally updated Revenant.
    It's like a tutoring/college advisement sort of deal for middle-aged kids. Nothing spectacular but I'm happy about it. =P

Yeah. It's a bit of a challenge working within the time limit, but hopefully I'll do well. D:

Aw, sorry you're sick (hopefully you'll feeling better!) but at least it gave you the time to sit down and start to write. =P
    Starting to panic because LSAT is eight days and I feel inadequately prepared. Got a job interview Wednesday, so that perked me up a bit but timing is pretty sucky considering I was going to lock myself in a library for that week.

How about you? I see you updated your story. =)
    Sorry, I haven't contacted you in days. I was on Vacation down south. I was able to make more progress with my fanfic and wrote up more ideas.

How are you?
    Haven't eaten a decent, filling meal in days, actually, which sucks, but woe is the life of a recent uni graduate that can't find a decent job. >_> Definitely thinking about grad school for the spring if nothing turns up.

Hope you aren't having any problems over there. D: Though glad to hear you're doing okay. =P
    Sounds good. It's always good to be happy at your job; it's painful when you're not.

Just graduated in May. I'm currently on "summer break" though I should probably try to get an internship in the meantime or something. >.>
    I think it's because ninjas are associated with their sneakiness. Someone posting a new reply without anyone noticing it is pretty sneaky in some senses.

Ouch. Better than having to get a new computer later on though I figure. What's your new job?

Very true. Brush fire season is just around the corner. =|
    I got it. =P You posted it while I was writing up a review response to the other reviewers, though I edited it to include my comments for your review. Whee. I'll also add you to the PM list.

Anyway latelatelate response, but I'm glad your computer's fixed. Hoped you didn't spend too much, though keeping your files intact is definitely worth it.

It was hot and dry luckily, at least in comparison to hot and humid. Can't stand humid. It's cooled down a bit but we're still hitting 90 degree weather or so. Don't die in the heat. D:
    Thanks. =)

Sounds like a pain. How's your computer doing now? Hope you got rid of that virus. D:

Life has been decent. It's been annoyingly hot over here. How about you?
    No problem. Thanks for reading it, and I'm looking forward to your comments/critiques. =) You read it on your phone? Isn't that a pain with the way the forum stretches? At least on my phone it stretches.
    Sorry about the lack of contact with you. It's summer and I just can't help but relax. I'm going to Oregon on August 2nd and I might send you updated character bios on Angelina, Alice, William and Zor the day before, just to let you know.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…