• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (Hope this message comes in saftely. Hate lags :/)

Well, I got the banner done. Actually, two versions of it:

Banner1
    Banner2

The first version has a tagline while the second one doesn't. Not sure if you want a tagline or not. ^^; As for the pictures...I found them at Mix's photobucket album, which she posted a link in her DJ thread. Man, she has like thousands of pictures! o_O Those two trainer pictures are the only ones I can find that have Trainers not smiling and would be looking at a burning city over a hill...XD

BrendanxLeaf, hehe. XD

Sorry if this banner totally sucks. It's been a while since I used photoshop and I'm beginning to use it again. Hope you like it at least. ^^; Let me know if you want any changes!
    Whoosh. I just got back from a going-away part for a couple of my friends who will be leaving after this year. It was awesome. We played Mafia, tied shoes to the banister, and I brought a talking Pikachu which freaked everyone out. <3

Anyhoo... How was your day? 8)
    Hey, Falthor! It's me, Bay bay bay! =D

Ah, I see you're in need of a banner. If you want, I can make one for you. :) Give me some info on how you want it like background and which pictures you want me to use in PM. Also, I read your commerical for your story and love it very much. Oh yeah, I'm ready for his story. :D
    Woo! Development! :eek:

Yus, I am now vair fond of Serebii, what with drama and squabbles between reviewers and such. <3

So how goes it?

~Mix
    Eh, I have finals at the end of June. There's still lots of tests and projects to take care of though. x.X

I have a History assignment where I need to watch a science fiction movie from the 1950s. I reserved Invasion of the Body Snatchers. Fun.
    The Mayor of Casterbridge is amusing because everything that can possibly go wrong in the main character's life does indeed go wrong. Guess it's kinda sad in a way. But for some reason I kept thinking it was funny. XP

What English class are you taking?
    Never heard of that title. What's it about?

Have you read The Mayor of Casterbridge? I found that book to be hilarious. Probably my favorite book that I was required to read in school. XD
    Thank God I have Zelda. XP (You did not just hear me say that. >>; )

In other news, we're reading Frankenstein in English. My English teacher's still evil by the way. DX
    Same. I have mandatory state testing next week as well. I also need to sign up for the SAT again as my mom keeps reminding me. *sigh* Evil tests. *stab*
    I think we already went over this. Things are good, rather busy. Been recently obsessed with video games. (Especially Zelda. I think I mentioned that to you.) I'm thinking about trying to convince my mom to purchase a GameCube.

What about you?
    XD Well, it's great to see you back. Are you planning on returning to TPR? We needs to talk about stuff. =3 I'm sure there's lots to catch up on. <3
    Relax, i DO remember you. XD Otherwise I'd have looked at your friend request, said "Do not know" and clicked Deny Friend Requst. I call this summer because my college ended in the first week of May. 8D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…