• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm sorry :(

I've for the most part retired from Pokemon. I'm just trying to finish up stuff at Team America, then I'll quit fully.
    Here's another idea. Accelgor uses Curse, and then Scarf Pelipper uses Sky Drop. Pelipper, now the fastest pokemon in play, finishes its Sky Drop and deals 80%-ish damage. This activates Accelgor's Apicot berry, which in turn activates Accelgor's DW ability, Unburden. Accelgor (now insanely fast), Baton Passes the boosts (+1 atk, +1 def, +1 sp. def, -1 spe) to an awaiting Regigigas.

This was my second idea. My first idea is posted below.
    Ambipom uses Nasty Plot. Scarf Pelipper (with 1 point of speed less than Ambipom) uses Sky Drop on Ambipom. At the end of the turn, Cofagrigus uses Trick Room. At the end of the next turn, Pelipper finishes the attack, and then Ambipom uses Nasty Plot AGAIN. Cofagrigus goes last with another Trick Room at -7 priority. 3rd turn - Ambipom safely Baton Passes the +4 SpA boost to a defensive special sweeper (Milotic, Lapras, Vaporeon, Slowbro, Slowking, etc.), after which Pelipper protects it by using Sky Drop on it. The next turn, Pelipper comes down and the Special Sweeper wreaks havoc on the opposing team with Surf or Blizzard. Is that what you had in mind?

Note: This can also be done with the Regigigas (described above,) using Floatzel instead of Ambipom and Bulk Up instead of Nasty Plot.
    Lol. Any type of playstyle can beat any type. i guess thats what were both saying. I know but I never said that what BH said is something to worship like the bible. What she said below your post is true as well. I was facing Lunar and lost like 4-0. But anything van loose to a skilled player. I kinda really forgot my point here. but gg. e both win this debate and you have given some very good points.
    That Snorlax you just called fat? Yeah, it's eating rare candies by the DOZEN for you to accept it. That Ghastly you just called ugly? It's been trying to learn a new move to replace its Mean Look. That Slowpoke you just tripped? He has a learning disability that makes him legally retarded. See that Hitmonchan with the scars? He fought in all 8 gyms so you could get your stupid badges. Put this as your status if you're against Pokebullying.
    Made a new team. Please rate it here.

By the way, under the "Quick Links" tab right under the link to your private messages, there's an option to edit your signature.
    The #1 rule to rating teams is to absolutely MAKE SURE you understand why you are suggesting something. If you offer a Pikachu with 100 speed / 252 attack / 20 sp def / 136 hp YOU BETTER be able to explain those EVs.

Being a good rater takes an enormous amount of experience and knowledge of the metagame... whats popular, what counters what, how to suggest something that can covers holes etc.

It will take a while but overall rating is pretty simple. When I rate I do this..

1) Scan the team for easy fixes.. EV issues, bad movesets etc and offer basic changes.
    2) Look up and point out every weakness to any and all OU Pokemon.
    3) Make offers for larger changes to fix these weaknesses.

After the OP looks over sometimes I'll do another rate and repeat until the team is solid.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…