• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• mine is 3911 7721 0588 and yes the middle room for the trade. I will get the Shiny Palkia and Shiny Deoxys in the 4th gen right?
    Okim GMT -5 (Central United States time) I be online from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
    Ok This is KnyfeStab (I work at Rayce's Trade Shop). I will notify him to get the pokemon ev train that you requested. Do you already got the rotom ready for trade?
    Hello Everyone, I'm extremely new to 5th Gen and have never traded before. So im wondering if anyone would have a spare (The Rotom W I have requested for Below) and if not, what I would have to offer to get one.
    To be honest I don't think I have any 5th Pokemon which are rare but I do have some 4th Gen Pokemon the only problem is I don't have a Nat Dex yet so yeah....
    So I may have to wait :S but I just would really love a EV trained Rotom W. Please PM me if you want to sort anything out.

Rotom-W
    Stats: 50 HP | 65 Atk | 107 Def | 105 SpA | 107 SpD | 86 Spe
    Typing: Electric / Water
    Effective Set:
    Nature: Modest
    EVs: 124 HP / 252 SpA / 132 Spe
    Moveset: Thunderbolt / Hydro Pump / Will-O-Wisp / Pain Split
    Item: Leftovers
    Ability: Levitate
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…