• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey 1dbad! Remember me from Manga Fox? This is DaPandaBear. I added a comment to your Bulbagarden forums account but I never received a reply. Do you not go on there anymore? Well anyways, glad to see that you're active on serebiiforums.com again and it's nice talking to you once more!
    Alright. I'll end this by saying that there may be a chance that White appears and maybe shows that she's progressed during the two year gap. So long as she has here moment, BW2 will be ensured to be a great arc. I can see her appearing near Virbank. You know, PokeStar Studios and all.
    I... wouldn't really trust N that much. He can understand Pokemon but believe what he wants to believe to further Team Plasma's goals in accordance with Ghetsis's true desires. Just saying that I take his "wisdom" with a grain of salt.

As for Gigi, it's easy to blame and I don't blame you for blaming her. For me, I find it a tad understandable that when Gigi was forced to go with White off the Ferris Wheel and or stay with N, someone who made her realize something she hardly considered, to see how powerful she could truly become, she made a hasty decision all things considered. It's one of those moments where I don't like the actions taken yet can sympathize given the circumstances.

But we could discuss this until we're blue in the face. Let's end it here before we waste a whole year on this.
    Gigi might've been curious but with White wanting to push her acting career she might've kept it to herself. I mean, with how White freaked out over how Nite would've looked like, ruining Gigi and Tep's image as a duo (before figuring out a way around it), I'd be hesitant too. That or White told Gigi that battling could be determent to her acting career and image.

And as for N, again he's opinionated as all hell so to him, he makes sense. Well, speaking about himself only.

As for White, while I don't mind her character overall (her girly personality is nice), I do agree her Trainer skills could've been showcased better. I hope that she reappears in BW2 (particularly when PokeStar Studios) to show that she hasn't been slacking in being a Trainer. A good battle against Neo Team Plasma should show that she can hold her own. Hell, I hope Black reappears unlike in the games where you're PC can't be found.
    ----------
    I dunno, since he can talk to Pokemon I would assume if he said that that Gigi must've told him she had been wanting to for a while or something. But that is true that she only focused on one aspect of Gigi like he said, but it's not like she had shown unhappiness with how White was raising her.
    ----------
    I don't think Gigi was shown to be speaking to N so much as pondering his words and how she gets to thinking that she could be a great battler if she gave it a shot. Even if White said that she should listen to her Pokemon more, it's not that she though that she was making Gigi unhappy so much as denying her a chance to do other stuff. While not meant to be malicious on her part, she still feels like she should've maybe asked Gigi if she wanted to do more than just acting. It's complicated but I feel like I can relate to it.
    I think it's pretty good, just that I think you have one typo. You put "not" instead of "no"? "But to him, there simply is no other reality."? Other than that, I like it~ x3 It makes ya think. xD
    Viz actually publishes All Ages Manga like Megaman NT Warrior in and outside the VizKids label. I think the difference is the content and violence. Plus, the Dragon Ball Z Manga had an All Ages rating and was still brutal with probably no censorship (none I noticed that is).

If Johto was the true ending for Pokemon altogether (luckily it wasn't), I think Volume 14 of Pokemon Special/Adventures would've been a great ending for the Manga.
    I think Viz should remove PokeSpe from the VizKids label so they can get away with much less censorship but keep the All Ages rating. I think that's the limiting factor for what they can show and not censor.

BTW, I read Volume 14 days ago and I loved it to bits. Admittedly, I wish Pryce was fleshed out more so we could understand his pain and motives more clearly but other than that, it really wrapped things up with the heroes of Kanto and Johto. I especially loved how Professor Oak ended with his introduction from the games.

BTW, I'm planning on writing a fanfic based on the Pokemon Black And White games. I'd love it if you were one of the first to review it. My goal is to make a Pokemon series on par with PokeSpe. I might not succeed but I won't stop trying to.

You know, PokeSpe fans should email Viz and asked as to what reasons they not translating the RS to E chapters and state their theories like if it's too brutal for kids or if Hoenn is outdated. That way they can provoke an actual answer from whoever works there. I just might give it a try. Why don't you?
    I bought Viz's the Best Of Red and Yellow books and I coluld easily tell that there were holes in the story. I truly got into PokeSpe when I bought Viz's second edition a few years ago. I've been faithfully following it ever since.

That and I love how it differs so much from the Anime and Games in such tremendous ways.
    Personally, someone should ask someone who works on the English version of PokeSpe at Viz as to why certain things (like the slap) are censored, if they can give good answers.

Also, I can understand how not everyone likes PokeSpe but I don't like how people like FairyRed hate the series when they never even read it. Honestly, they should listen to the reasons why people like it as PokeSpe fans have legit reasons for liking the series. If I was a Pokemon Fan who heard great things about PokeSpe, odds are that I'd at least read a few chapters of Volume 1 and give it a chance.
    It's weird. On Bulbagarden, I have more people hating Pokemon Special than liking it and it's vice versa here on Serebii. I never expected such.

Another thing is that, while I can get differing opinions, I can't see how Pokemon Adventures could be hated as a whole. Maybe certain things about the series but not the entire Manga, especially for those who ACTUALLY read the series.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…