• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, hey. Sorry, I took another random long break from Serebii. I never know when it's gonna be, it just kind of happens. Anyway, thanks! Really? I need to go check it out in a minute. Yeah, we should do that.
    Yipes....sorry to hear about your Satokasu pic being removed from Deviant. D: But I loved the birthday present ya sent me! :D (Glomps) It was beautiful! :D What ya working on now? ^__^
    Hey, Melody! I'm here to say that I've accepted your friend request. The main reason I've mentioned you a lot is because while I haven't seen a whole lot of your shipping project's, I've seen that Picture Perfect AMV and your PokéShipping Comentaries and I loved them. And sorry that I didn't respond sooner. I have to go to the library to access the Internet, and I haven't been able to go for about 2 weeks. :/ As for my education, I was planning to start school about week from today, but I may have to wait until next month. I'm trying to become a medical assistant.

As for how I got into PokéShipping, I actually posted about that in the PokéShipping thread sometime ago. But I could explain it again if you want me to.

I would also love it if you e-mailed that remix of Picture Perfect to me. Anyway, thanks! :D
    I'm just going to say I've been working on the surprise first.;) Yeah I realize I didn't scan all of your hair so over my springbreak (next week) I be finishing the fanart.

I'm doing fine except with the fact my Satokasu pic was remove from deviant but other than that I've been doing ok.
    My birthday is on the 17th this month, on Tuesday on St. Patricks Day. :D

I can't wait for the surprise! :D (Glomps) How ya doing Melody? :D Ya been working on it? ^_^
    Aww, thanks Melody. That means a lot coming from someone like you. I always thought you were a sweet person as well. Best of luck to all of your Pokeshipping related stuff!! :3 I'll keep supporting Pokeshipping for however long I live~
    hello i saw your videos on youtube i hink it was toughtfull of you doig a pokeshipping cometary its realy nice to all pokeshipper
    Merry Christmas to you too Melody! :D (Hugs) I was hoping to send it to ya earlier, but I needed your home address. ^_^ Although if ya could send it to me, i'll send it to ya. :D

How ya been? :D How was your Christmas? :D I've missed ya. ^__^
    Oh hi PTD. Shipping comes from the word relation"ship" dealing with relationship of two charaters.

Merry Xmas Everyone!
    Thats funny..I was able to post on it....how ya doing BTW, Melody? :D

Oh...and do ya want a Christmas card from me? ^_^ PM me your home addy if ya like. ~_^
    It might be the lag. o.o; Lately, there's been a lag outbreak since the Truth or Dare Thread has so many posting all at once so that might have been the problem. ._.
    Thank you and I'm sorry I haven't answered, since I haven't really had a chance to. >> I really hope you had a Happy Halloween, and hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving (if you celebrate that ^ ^) if not then happy holidays. ^ ^
    Hey, would you like to join a gaming forum?
    Final Smash - Gaming & Entertainment Forums - Powered by vBulletin
    There's forums for all different kinds of systems.
    Microsoft (Halo, Gears of War, CoD4), Sony (Little Big Planet), Nintendo (Pokemon, Mariokart,SSBB)
    It's a small and growing forum, so if you decide to join up, have fun.
    Oh and remember to put "Postman" as your referral.
    If you decide to not join, I understand
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…