• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We really need to do something about this facetious guy, at first he was funny but now he's just starting to annoy me. Although I do feel a little bit of pity for the sociopath trolling a Pokemon forum at 2AM.
    Even if she did you can get out of it. Depends on how you two talk and how they go. You just need to take it as it comes, you might even find you don't have feelings for her anymore.

L.F.D.
    Just be careful with that. This is what happened to me last time I talked with an old class mate on FB (Link) Also a good idea to just talk with her at first to see how she is now and if the feelings are still anyways. They might have changed in time.
    Misc can be a place to be a jackass in at times and gets n00bs in there a lot. How others judge others because they don't agree fully with the way they post, and other stupid reasons, but it can still be a place to meet good people and have a nice chat with them.

Just think of this place as a big high school?

L.F.D.
    Sorry I thought you meant you haven't seen her since Jr. High.

Doesn't hurt to get back in touch with her and chat up a bit, but you don't want to come on strong from the start. All that rebound guy stuff is true a good amount of the time and can hurt a lot as a result.

Do you two go to the same school?

Places around here can get bad, but you just need to stick with what you like and who you like to talk with. I stick to try and help new members and chat with my friends on here and talk with the members that need help with life issues.

what ever you chose to do I wish you luck.

L.F.D.
    The best thing I'd suggest with the girl is facebook, but be careful how you bring it up if you do. With stuff like that you need to be careful about how you word it.

Also not my place to say, but think about how you truly feel. Sometimes when you here someone like broke up with someone or just an ex you wonder. Sometimes I've wondered when I've heard an ex broke up or someone I liked is single, but in the end was just wondering.

What are some of your thoughts?

Why would you do that?

Good thanks, finally moved into my new place and going to Chicago this weekend?

L.F.D.
    From the convo there, it looks like it.

Oh, and Neo is back lol
    lol I had to make a thread in that new fourm asking was it even ok to post there haha
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…