• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
UnovaMaster
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's the kind of punishment that should be done, not silly old suspension. TylerS, it's nice to know that you are in such a wonderful education facility that actually knows how to discipline its students. They do suspension a lot to people who does nothing
    Well, it might have been XxragdollxX , but I'm pretty sure that it was Armando Payne . And no, I'm not! :p

Thanks for Signing Up for mine and Bekidding's new Mafia Game ! :D :)
    I believe that Armando Payne voted to kill you during the Night that you died in my first Mafia Game . :p Don't ask me why, though! :p
    How is it possible? Well, you have to wake up during it when your brain is active in it. This usally happens in REM dreaming. Your brain remembers it and stuff. Dreams could be just us remembering things, that couldhelp us in life, or the brain trying to understand random neuron shocks in it, turning it into a dream. I could go on and on and on...
    Well, I was thinking of the fourms when I fell asleep. So, yeah. As for the muffins... No clue. Oddly, they looked like small ice-cream cones with a muffin top. I've had 3 nights where I dreamt in a row so far. Also, The Fad was a lucario. I cant remember anyone else...
    Lol, and by the way we didnt BRING them- I think that we were the only ones to take them intead of normal muffins. I don't know what happened to you, but they definetly were going to kill me. Also, for some reason the thing that made it chocalate was a single cholate chip in the middle. I put sprinkles on mine, I think you did also. :p. That's all. They killed me...
    I had a dream people thought we were the same person IN REAL LIFE becuase at a party of all the people only us 2 made choclate muffins instead of normal muffins. XD
    Thought you would like that.
    Welcome to Serebii Forums, Unova Master! I'm Lyralover1022, and if you have problems or questions or just want to chat, send me a visitor message!
    ~Lyralover1022
    In case you don't know (since you are new), delete posts by pressing the edit button on the bottom right corner of your post and then there should be something asking if you want to delete your post. After that, learn that you have to sign up in sign up threads which will only be open until the RPG itself starts.
    Delete your post in the Wonderful World of Pokemon. You never signed up n the sign up thread, so you can't join.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…